Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL "This is an incel board" user "weed" has already 10 likes on Tinder

if that signature is true, it is over for you

ethnic AND 5'2'' ? you never stood a chance. you were always supposed to end up here.

I'm Lightskin not dark I get +1
Jfl ik dude I've been here since I was 16 I realized the blackpilled back on r/incels

I thought about making a video or a gif of all angles but I am too inhib for that :c

You are incel because you are too either too high inhibition to approach or because you're lazy as fuck. You can only be incel if you're sub5 and you're not sub5

You are incel because you are too either too high inhibition to approach or because you're lazy as fuck. You can only be incel if you're sub5 and you're not sub5

Volcel

Well then the accusations will never stop.
I don't really care lol because I know how I look like and I know that I can't get laid.
I've PMed some users my non frauding pic and they agreed. So if I wanted some user's credibility or trust I would just PM him a pic of myself in natural lightning. :feelsautistic:

I don't really care lol because I know how I look like and I know that I can't get laid.
I've PMed some users my non frauding pic and they agreed. So if I wanted some user's credibility or trust I would just PM him a pic of myself in natural lightning. :feelsautistic:
Can you send me a pm? I could verify it

if you are white , you GENEMOGGED all the shitskins like me in germany from get go. you gotta look at the bright side.

99% of ethnic foids are shorter than 5'8''.
No I get mogged on a daily basis whenever I see an ethnic. (That rarely happens in my village but I see them when I attend school) Oh but I'm just the superior white male. Right?

I am 5/10

So only one fakecel was banned even though he was the most autistic nigga on the forum and belongs here like others have stated, but now everyone else here apparently gets tinder matches and mods don't give one fuck.

Jfl at this "incel" forum

So only one fakecel was banned even though he was the most autistic nigga on the forum and belongs here like others have stated, but now everyone else here apparently gets tinder matches and mods don't give one fuck.

You're playing with fire they'll ban you watch

KyloRen verified that Weed's non-frauded pic was incel-tier, and he's a credible source in my book.
I can confirm that he looks vastly worse in the non frauded photo

lol PMed two users my non frauded pic now and they confirmed I am incel tier. Call me fakecel more plox, I am enjoying it :)

the way I see it yes you are. you are genetically superior to me. also majority of women (both german and brownies) would choose you over an ethnic. this is a fact dude. we are not liked. I am not saying you can get stacies or you are GL but you are superior to ethnics in germany. Look around, we all look like crooked nosed manlet sand monkeys.
Almost everyone and everything hates me in real life. Nobody would choose me because I am a valueless piece of shit. Whiteness was never and never will be a single trait that decides whether someone is attractive or not. Is there a demand for white males? Sure but the supply is huge as well

I can confirm that he looks vastly worse in the non frauded photo

And there you have it. Weed does belong here, in spite of his frauded pics artificially boosting his match count (likewise could probably be said about me).

if that non frauded pic is the one you sent me over discord, even in that photo you look 5-6/10

I bet you would still pull plent of matches with that photo.
oh 5-6 now, I thought you said 6 hahha.. I am legit 5/10 in that pic, was called below avg with that pic too
I look way worse in better and natural lightning.

"I bet you would still pull plent of matches with that photo." You can try, good luck with that buddy boyo hahhaha

lol PMed two users my non frauded pic now and they confirmed I am incel tier. Call me fakecel more plox, I am enjoying it :)

Pm me too.

It won't have the same effect because everything in the universe mogs you apparently :c
Very true, kek. He's at least a 3 considering he mogs me.

I have seen OP's non-frauded picture, he's a 4/10 - failed normie. Now leave him alone boyos.

giphy.gif
@ THIS WHOLE THREAD.

How many Weed threads did we have in past two days? Two or three? jfl boyos still can't prove shit that I am fakecel, that's why I said I don't care tbh tbh
LgkvFk4

i got 0 matches in a month