Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL "This is an incel board" user "weed" has already 10 likes on Tinder

@whogivesafucc had 4 matches and 1 like within 24 hours (Germany) even with a slighly edited picture

@Weed completely Tindermogs him to death

Anglefrauding and geooptimization can work wonders for truecels. It even worked for me and I would say I'm easily a sub-5 in the looks department. For proof, I've gone three decades without receiving any positive attention from females IRL.

This, girls do it all the time, even ones I think are cute then they are ugly because they take a real pic

honestly im not even sure if he is trolling

>tinder matches dont mean anything
>you havent made it until you actually facefucked a girl more than once

probably a troll but i will say it anways since there are plenty of like minded self proclaimed incels

Tinder matches mean you make the cut in the looks department.
that's what I said in the other thread yet you told me to stfu JFL

if you get alotta matches , that means you are GL.

Now, getting laid off tinder is 8+ territory. having foids to message you first requires to be 8.

What do yoU consider a lot

I also wanna see an underage Chad tinder exp

@whogivesafucc had 4 matches and 1 like within 24 hours (Germany) even with a slighly edited picture

@Weed completely Tindermogs him to death
Another proof this thread is fake and gay

Anglefrauding and geooptimization can work wonders for truecels. It even worked for me and I would say I'm easily a sub-5 in the looks department. For proof, I've gone three decades without receiving any positive attention from females IRL.
How do you look in the mirror ?

How'd he do

These were his matches in Brooklyn:

unnamed-jpg.5694

I approve :3

i saw a statistical breakdown of chads tinder and only like 1:100 are DTF. so you need to be in the hundreds to get anywhere with women. plus you also need to have the social skills too thats a whole other battle

How do you look in the mirror ?

It varies. Sometimes I'm completely disgusted with how I appear. Other times, I'm ready to masturbate to myself in the mirror.

i saw a statistical breakdown of chads tinder and only like 1:100 are DTF. so you need to be in the hundreds to get anywhere with women. plus you also need to have the social skills too thats a whole other battle

I'm sure more than 1/100 are dtf a chad

But if they never message?

It doesnt matter.#

They see your face and decide ugly or attractive.

Even if they accidentally swiped 2 times he still has 7 likes (ones a bot).

Weed can attract women and needs to learn numbers game or so.

He needs to leave for us and him

Cope

He'd get heightmogged

All that are visible are 4-6 but better than none
If that's you in your avi, then this is the pot calling the kettle black. You and faggot LettingGo above you who is bragging about Tinder matches need to be banned. Same goes for Weed. Whogivesafucc is way overrated and the only one that belongs here.

Anyone who gets 5+ tinder matches is not a truecel and needs to fuck off tbh tbh

i wish i had half of his looks man.

It doesnt matter.#

They see your face and decide ugly or attractive.

Even if they accidentally swiped 2 times he still has 7 likes (ones a bot).

Weed can attract women and needs to learn numbers game or so.

He needs to leave for us and him

Larping troll, I don't think superlike matches count tbh that's cheating

Implying having matches means they would sleep with you. Most people here can get matches too, but what's the end result?

If that's you in your avi, then this is the pot calling the kettle black. You and faggot LettingGo above you who is bragging about Tinder matches need to be banned. Same goes for Weed. Whogivesafucc is way overrated and the only one that belongs here.

What I never said I got tinder matches and no it's my cousin, this is an old pic of him since his phone was stolen but he has a new social media but we never talk since I tried to blackpilled him, he's dating some Latina with a big ass now, he's always been talking to atleast one girl all his life, he hadn't even known what it's like to be alone I hate him

cope weed is 5'10''
which is shorter than the average but not a deal breaker. Ive never thought it was my height made me incel. im 5 10 myself

face > race > height > frame
True. Face matters more but heighmogging still happens regardless of his facial features. This is why it's called "heightmogging"

He will still get heightmogged at 5'10

There's no point in these threads anymore. The mods have already shown their stance by not banning him, and I doubt they'll change their mind.

What I never said I got tinder matches and no it's my cousin, this is an old pic of him since his phone was stolen but he has a new social media but we never talk since I tried to blackpilled him, he's dating some Latina with a big ass now, he's always been talking to atleast one girl all his life, he hadn't even known what it's like to be alone I hate him
Alright, sounds fair enough. I can't believe you are really 5'2 though.

Tfw when you match with bots

I never even match with bots, jesus this thread making me feel like shit man, apparently everyone get matches here? Jfl this is incel forum or what?

There's no point in these threads anymore. The mods have already shown their stance by not banning him, and I doubt they'll change their mind.
Why would they? lol I can't get laid bruh..

I had my own tinder of 4 weeks in my area, idk what everyone wants from me kek I am havin a giggle cuz everyone uses that highly frauded avi as a proof that I am fakecel top kek

i wish i had half of his looks man.
I need height that's my issue, it could get me to atleast avg

I can confirm that. I'm 5'8 and I'm already the biggest manlet in the country
Try 5'2

Implying having matches means they would sleep with you. Most people here can get matches too, but what's the end result?
Getting ghosted unless Chad

cope weed is 5'10''
which is shorter than the average but not a deal breaker. Ive never thought it was my height made me incel. im 5 10 myself

face > race > height > frame
He needs lifts to fraud 6ft then lie an extra inch, it's aspie but why not

True. Face matters more but heighmogging still happens regardless of his facial features. This is why it's called "heightmogging"

He will still get heightmogged at 5'10
For sure, manletism sucks

Alright, sounds fair enough. I can't believe you are really 5'2 though.
6ft dad 5ft mom I got fucked, I check my height everyday, nothing

I never even match with bots, jesus this thread making me feel like shit man, apparently everyone get matches here? Jfl this is incel forum or what?

The boys go
k
!
K
Then something like
Dianak1341a

I had my own tinder of 4 weeks in my area, idk what everyone wants from me kek I am havin a giggle cuz everyone uses that highly frauded avi as a proof that I am fakecel top kek
Make a gif like Zyros :D

You aren't trying

yeah but the point is 5'8'' is not a deal breaker. You wont be non existant with 5'8'' (if you have race and face right)

race and face mogging is much more brutal than height mogging. it is like tall people have only a 9mm and weed has a .50 caliber machine gun.
I am officially the shortest guy in my grade and 50% of the females in my grade are taller than me.

Sure