Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this cuck at cucktears and the reply confirm who they are

soypiller

soypiller

mixedcel with shit eye area and chin
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7wqw1n/how_can_i_stop_being_insecure_about_my_looks/du2qz1t/

JFL @ that reply, giving advice and telling anyone can pull it off despite the fact that not only is he fat and dated a fat whale but also was so cucked to be in an "open marriage".
The desperate reply to it is pure laughs ("b-but sex isn't everything" - cucktears)
Again most of them are incels in denial.
Their levels of cope are actually off the fucking charts.

LMAO HIS WIFE IS FAT

"The best thing to remember is that most people do not give a flying fuck what you look like."

What the fuck did I just read

rafaelvicuna3 said:
"The best thing to remember is that most people do not give a flying fuck what you look like."

Their delusion is pathological.

i hope they fucking burn in hellfire

No, incelqueers, the world is not just or nice, or good or whatever the fuck positive shit you think it is, on the contrary.

300lb fat ass. Just lmfao at this subhuman.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Nice catch, forgot to mention this bullshittery as well

Fucking deluded