Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [JFL] [TeeHee] Brazilian politician uses record of herself killing a robber to campaign.

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★

@Mainländer
EDIT: Doesn't look like the robber actually died.

"I shot him, and I'd shot again; my daughter and other kids were in front of the criminal's aim. I acted as a police officer and as a mother. I'll always have the same attitude in combat against crime. I do have courage".

I don't really think women should be cops but at least she shot a violent armed robber, Brazil really needs more people doing that.

Well done roastie you used a gun to shoot someone, bitch acting like she beat him up with her bare hands

Well done roastie you used a gun to shoot someone, bitch acting like she beat him up with her bare hands

i mean being able to shoot a robber as a female already puts you like 99% above other females who cant even aim jfl

"I shot him, and I'd shot again; my daughter and other kids were in front of the criminal's aim. I acted as a police officer and as a mother. I'll always have the same attitude in combat against crime. I do have courage".

I don't really think women should be cops but at least she shot a violent armed robber, Brazil really needs more people doing that.
Thanks for the translation brother.

Foid almost got ran over too but props

Brazil is a goddamn shithole.

That was satisfying to watch, he deserved it.

Brazil is so fucking strange.

Brazilians are fucked up