Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jfl roasties are roasting his chad after he lost his look cuz of balding

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

It’s always the same story. chad is chad until he goes bald. After he goes bald he loses motivation for everything. Puts on more weight. Continues to bald. Loses his fashion sense because “not getting pussy anyways”.

sane thing happen to Leonardo decaprio
Another

Last edited:
It’s smears he same story chad is chad until he goes bald. After he led bald he loses motivation for everything. Puts on more weight. Continues to bald. Loses his fashion sense because “not getting pussy anyways”

Same here. I realized with my face I get nothing. Gained weight. Wearing shitty clothes because it doesnt make sense anyway.

damn instargram is such a ragefuel,good thing I don't use that shit

White people age too fast. Will is older than Leonardo Di Caprio but he still looks young and he's still in shape.

After he goes bald he loses motivation for everything. Puts on more weight. sane thing happen to Leonardo decaprio
The problem isnt his hairloss, its that he became bloated and overweight. Leo is still slaying

i mean it is a tragedy tbf

i dont get why they dont just get a hair implant? its that or the rope. surely they're not bluepilled enough to think that anyone will care about them if they don't look good?

The problem isnt his hairloss, its that he became bloated and overweight. Leo is still slaying

leo must be betabuxing i guess

he became bloated and overweight because if you're not going to get laid anyway what's the point, i'd drink everyday and eat junk food for every meal

balding = death

leo must be betabuxing i guess

he became bloated and overweight because if you're not going to get laid anyway what's the point, i'd drink everyday and eat junk food for every meal
Brenden Faiser also went through a nasty divorce and his career tanked

If you make fun of a balding man is okay, but if you make fun of a whale you are evil jfl

There was one post from cuckitt here where a roastie broke up with his long time chad bf just because he was looking ugly from a certain angle while he was asleep. The roastie left him while he was sleeping.

You need to be chad 24/7 for your entire life, if you make a single minor slip, roasties will start spitting on you and start looking for other chads.

Chad life is not forever like everyone thinks.

In one of the comments
Reminder that the reason for the drastic change was that not only did he do all of his own stunts which required him to do countless surgery, including a laminectomy (surgery on the spine) which affected his health overall. He also was sexually abused by Philip Berk and divorced which made him depressed which also hella affects your health!!!

You only lose as a man in today's society! Even some Chads can't escape this fate....

In addition to the laminectomy, which is a surgery designed to relieve pressure on the spinal column, Brendan Fraser also had a partial knee replacement along with additional back surgeries, and even work on his vocal chords.

Last edited:
What cancer. Why did i watch this? Just lol at at taking the piss of middle age men's appearance . Have these sluts not seen how an average middle aged woman looks?