Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL @ looksmaxing

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
I was doing some research about having rhinoplasty with thick skin and I read testimonials that stated that they had to wait nearly two years just for the swelling to go down to reveal the nose they wanted and that it actually looked BIGGER for at least a year.

Can you imagine me saving up my hard earned money only to get rhino at 25, and then not see results and actually look WORSE until I'm like 27?

JFL at not being born Chad. Surgery has such a low effort/cost/suffering to reward ratio. Rhino was my last cope and the things I read today just shattered it. I'm ready to just give up compleetely now.

the only surgery im considering is limb lengthening which is costly and risky.

same thing for me and a HT. It would take me almost three years to see the final outcome so I decided against it. I´d be 33 by then ROFL.

Even just getting braces for jaw surgery is taking forever.

idk if looksmaxxing is worth it i always see conflicting things. I've wanted to try to fix my acne scars and like you said theres people that see no results in what they do and sometimes what the dr does makes it worse. I'm unsure.