Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ ketotards

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
MhVk4JsXQFC37p3lcBLWX8g9z5pXodDohdN-EaKRHZMdBt8DR6hpfQDmdvAlTJZcDId84gqIUG7-y9Y=s640-nd

Is it on sale?

I have an uncle on Keto, he's lost a lot of weight, but he's also became very weak and sickly. I believe the diet could work in moderation.

I tried the ketogenic diet a few times. I couldn't last more than a day. Afterwards, I pigged out.

I have an uncle on Keto, he's lost a lot of weight, but he's also became very weak and sickly. I believe the diet could work in moderation.
The Twinkie diet can "work in moderation". Calories in calories out. But if you want to be a functional human being and not a sluggish skinnyfat schlub, you need carbs.

The Twinkie diet can "work in moderation". Calories in calories out. But if you want to be a functional human being and not a sluggish skinnyfat schlub, you need carbs.
legit. Same with Soylent folk, they lack all the phytoestrogens and various undsicoveted nutrients from taking Soylent rather than legit food. literally just fast for a month to lose weight is legit way

legit. Same with Soylent folk, they lack all the phytoestrogens and various undsicoveted nutrients from taking Soylent rather than legit food. literally just fast for a month to lose weight is legit way
If you just want to drop weight as quickly as possible with no regard with the composition of that weight, yes, just fast.

Keto isn’t a moderation diet. You are either in keto or you are not.

If you were a true lard that just needed to lose weight I think it's a good diet. You will lose weight on it, but I got so much weaker in the gym on the diet without carbs not worth it if you're a normal weight.

just fastmaxx
i lost 30 kilograms this year by eating only meal a day
8 more kilograms to lose and its time to gymcel

Keto isn’t a moderation diet. You are either in keto or you are not.
Keto-lovers who exercise a lot have "carb days" where they completely defeat the purpose of their diet by filling up on carbs. They could just be eating carbs all the time, but they're all scared to death of insulin like they're late-stage diabetics, completely unaware that protein is insulinogenic too, and science eviscerated the insulin theory of obesity years ago.