Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL @ JBW deniers

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-

This guy is literally incel tier(sub4), but because he is white, got a 5/10 ethnic gf

meh he's not that terrible, could be wayy worse, low-mid tier normie, not incel

He mogs the fuck out of me. you cannot rate.

Bad example tbh

cope he looks like a 3/10 STEMcel. jfl at any self-respecting woman calling that thing "bae"

you can't lose at life being white. i bet half the "whitecels" here look better than this guy

JFL at his face, ugly as fuck.
ran JBW game.
shit aint fair.

passportgame /thread
passportgame only explains expats slaying in SEA or 3rd world countries
it doesnt explain deathnic WHORES throwing themselves at whites in western countries

didnt check who that whore is but prolly lives in west, if she wanted she coulda gotten an ethnic bf.

Not even looks like incel, tbh.

HAHAH gotta love you guys

if I posted his picture on megathread you would be saying "fuckign finally a truecel"
now you know he has a gf "not bad tbh"

this is like tellemt all over
I never denied JBW, I was just pointing out that it was a bad example because the guy is good looking and tall when ugly and short can definitely slay.

if I posted his picture on megathread you would be saying "fuckign finally a truecel"

the coping knows no bounds, also this site is shit at rating people. that dork looks like he was with the yu-gi-oh crew in high school.

This.
You should have seen the reaction when I posted this image:
l4a2km2tamx01.png

Before a certain mod took it down. Out the wazzo were "They're looksmatched!" comments. It was hilarious to witness.

Well, if you used this photo, only without girl, then i would give him probably 3/10. He looks fairly tall, not so over for him, tbh tbh.

I never denied JBW, I was just pointing out that it was a bad example because the guy is good looking and tall when ugly and short can definitely slay.
how is he good looking man ?

>balding
>bad eye area
>no jaw
>big nose

That man is very ugly look at the other pics terrible eye area, nose and jaw the guy only has a gf because he is white

That man is very ugly look at the other pics terrible eye area, nose and jaw the guy only has a gf because he is white
care to post his other pics ? dunno who that guy is

fucking hell
our girls are getting banged by 3/10 whites

also she is american

so no passport game

there is no coping your way outta this one

BRUTAL EYE MOG

This is dumb. They are so looksmatched they are even flawed in the same places: slightly bad jaws and noses. May just as well say "just be tall" anyway.

how is he good looking man ?

>balding
>bad eye area
>no jaw
>big nose
>decent chin
>nose is better than mine, I don't really see it that bad (I got full jew nose)
>great smile (I have brown and crooked teeth)
>decent frame
>good height
>overall normie vibe
>high trust

lol these fucking copers here are very funny

>decent chin
>nose is better than mine, I don't really see it that bad (I got full jew nose)
>great smile (I have brown and crooked teeth)
>decent frame
>good height
>overall normie vibe
>high trust
this is just list of copes
you didnt even see his profile, more than likely he has recessed chin as well

he has horrible eye area. almost as bad as mine. mine NCT isnt that bad thankfully.
balding as shit
crooked nose

no way he is good looking in the face. not even average. sub 5 for sure.

and some of the copes you listed above are direct result of being white
"""high trust""", """"overall normie vibe"""

then again, I've seen this happen countless times on this forum.

His NCT is unreal, but I bet his height has something to do with it. He significantly heightmogs her.
Height and hair. He's an entry-level chadlite actually. Totally mogs me to oblivion.

this is just list of copes
you didnt even see his profile, more than likely he has recessed chin as well

he has horrible eye area. almost as bad as mine. mine NCT isnt that bad thankfully.
balding as shit
crooked nose

no way he is good looking in the face. not even average. sub 5 for sure.

and some of the copes you listed above are direct result of being white
"""high trust""", """"overall normie vibe"""

then again, I've seen this happen countless times on this forum.
Okay maybe you are right. I still think he mogs me. I knew JBW even before hearing about incels though, you are just assuming too much.

This is why I can never get behind "lookism" theories. Dude has no jaw, negative canthal tilt, small skull. What matter is height and race, not the width of your nose or any bullshit plastic surgeons try to sell you.

passportgame /thread
Cope. White genes are a huge genetic upgrade for ethnik foids. They could care less about a passport.

@RREEEEEEEEE premium thread
huge cope, you'll welcome him with open arms if he posted his pic here

His NCT is unreal, but I bet his height has something to do with it. He significantly heightmogs her.
NCT literally doesn't matter. His jaw is absent too, but that doesn't matter either. He's tall and blonde is what counts.

Race > height > face

NCT literally doesn't matter. His jaw is absent too, but that doesn't matter either. He's tall and blonde is what counts.

Race > height > face
Hope you don't hurt yourself with that cope.

looks like weeds avatar skinnier brother kek

he's a normie.

but yeah I get it us whites have it easier than you shitskins. get over it and stop making endless amount of threads crying about it.

The racepill. It's terrible and completely ignores basic lookism/blackpill ideals.

Not to mention. These 2 are looksmatched.
Her looksmatch is shitting in some street in Pakiland.

When the hell will you fucks learn, women do not operate on a looks scale. Men are either fuckable or unfuckable. Incels are decidedly in the unfuckable category. In terms that you fucks can understand, it means that if your looks don't really matter if you are at least a 6/10. This is the range where the normie "just bee urself" advice works, because girls actually consider guys in this range.

Guys are willing to fuck just about anything so we are likely to adhere to a looks scale because every girl is fuckable, some we just want to fuck more than others.

Tall white guy = easy mode of life. Everyone should know that.

God damn I think he just about looksmatches me on a points scale. I wonder how they met.

"they're looksmatched bro"

Are you guys literally fucking blind? She looks like some type of model for an Indian girl, and the white guy looks strikingly below average

In what galaxy is this fucking relationship looksmatched?

They are looksmatched practically, girl might be slightly more attractive but the guy mogs the fuck out of me. Hes high tier normie at least.

Saying that Prianka is a model is fucking huge cope from currycels.