Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl I have NCT, recessed chin, lower eyelid exposure, shit teeth, philtrum that looks long

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
and on top of that introverted and shy personality.

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKK I cant stop raging

Snapchat 531227485
qt

@TheVman hey cracker this trigger u KEK

It's fuckin' OVER.

if u are missing half of ur maxilla.... nct... nose take up 30% of ur face... yup

how tall are you?
5'10
that's you OP?
inb4 fakecel
If only your philtrum was shorter...
If only my chin was normal, you wouldn't even care about philtrum then. It's 16-17mm but looks like it's 22mm or some shit..
Philtrum length usually doesn't matter unless it's 30mm ogre.. What matters is chin to philtrum ratio. Your chin is supposed to be 2x longer than philtrum. Mine is but my chin goes backwards 30 degrees and it appears narrow and small from the front.

Everyone on this forum is literally average-above average looking.
Just fucking lol
Yeah I agree. Majority of people here are average or a bit above avg looking, then slightly below average and minority are legit 2/10s.
I myself am average but that's what you get in western society. You will not get laid if you're avg looking, you need to have a godlike personality to get laid as an avg. I am introverted AS FUCK.

Yeah I agree. Majority of people here are average or a bit above avg looking, then slightly below average and minority are legit 2/10s.
I myself am average but that's what you get in western society. You will not get laid if you're avg looking, you need to have a godlike personality to get laid as an avg. I am introverted AS FUCK.

it's over for us introverted non-NT's

i think of you as lachowski coz ur avatar