Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [JFL] CuckTears seriously thinks men can be raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 17599
  • Start date
Deleted member 17599

Deleted member 17599

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-

I read this post on CuckTears where a cuck said he was raped by a foid, and another cuck posted in the comments that he wasn't ready for sex when he was being fucked. He was 18 yo then, JFL. Let's be clear, men can't be raped. If you're not ready for sex as a male and thinks you're being raped, then you're a fucking soy faggot. Real men are always ready for sex. I wounder how low their T levels must be to actually be knocked down by a foid. Men should be physically superior to foids, what is the problem? If you're actually being strengthmogged by foids, just hit the gym for fucks sake.

I can understand why foids are so disgusted by being raped, because they are the sexual selectors by nature and don't want to breed subhuman genes. But a man should always take his chance to release a cum load. Imagine being so cucked that you refuse to take your chance of being a genetic winner.

If a foid was trying to "rape" me, I would just change the position so I would be the one who is dominating her, which a man should do. I would uncuck myself from that moment of inferiority by destroying her pussy and shit in her mouth. But that would never happen though, since in the few cases a foid thinks about raping men, she always thinks about raping Chad. They would never consider it to sub 8 males, then they just rape their dogs instead. Incels can't even rapemaxx to ascend.

I expected CuckTears to accuse him for misogyny for question a foid's sexual choice. But instead they were supporting him for his "trauma" of just being such a faggot. But when we question foids sexual choices, we are toxic masculine sexist misogynists and should all die. The double standards of CuckTears always continue to show up.

Males only suffer from "rape" if they're getting fucked in the ass by a guy.
Otherwise they're just low T beta cucks: "OhhOh my penis slipped inside a vagina, what am I gonna do with my life now?! I'm so traumatized!!!1!!1!!". Pathetic.

based and high iq tbh

hes oviously humble bragging, what he doesnt realize is that he actually sounds like a low t soyboy

PLEASE RAPE ME
NO HOMOS

i was raped by two homos when i was 12 ngl.
hang all fags

I wish I was raped by a woman

Loneliness hurts

Tbh I'd still hate to be drugged and pass out by some foid

If man fucks femoid when drunk or drugged, and then regrets it, seing she ugly-man is raped. Equality

i wish i was ''raped'' i would do anything and this bastard has the nerve to complain

Males only suffer from "rape" if they're getting fucked in the ass by a guy.
Otherwise they're just low T beta cucks: "OhhOh my penis slipped inside a vagina, what am I gonna do with my life now?! I'm so traumatized!!!1!!1!!". Pathetic.
LOL

Let's be clear, men can't be raped.
I wouldn't say that, however I agree that they largely can't be raped be foids(extraordinary circumstances like physical disability and prepubescent children aside), and even in the event that a man somehow was raped by a foid, your dick being in some foids vagina where you don't want it to be will be at most a mildly disgusting experience. Now if this happened to a very young boy, it might be a different story. But I wanted to fuck a lot of my teachers as a 12 y/o ngl.

Now being raped by another man is a totally different story. Being forcefully sodomized is almost certainly going to be very traumatic, for both males and females alike.

Men can be raped by other men.

They can also be raped by fat/ugly females if a gun is held to their head.

It's just harder to rape a man than it is to rape a female. Men also get shamed hard for getting raped. I know I would laugh at a man who was raped by a landwhale, at least to myself if not openly.

men getting raped only happens in prisons

I wish I was raped by a woman
there have been posts on reddit where men share their story on how they have been raped by a bitch. Im not sure if this is larp or not. You have to be some kind of chad to get RAPED by one and reddit is full of soycucks as far as I know

STOP GIVING REDDIT ATTENTION YOU FAGS.

When will they learn.

Only men can rape other men

I wish I was dominated by a woman ngl. IT not even once though JFL.