Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men have very low bar in relationships

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
So in my unofficial men college class group a guy sent a pic of bouqet of flowers that his foid send on his birthday. And everyone was like praising that foid and were asking him to never leave her and marry her. Then i messaged saying isnt giving flower something labelled as bare minimum by foids. I told him that you are being cucked by chad in your ldr. And hoo boy everyone got triggered by it. I said ldr are just excuse for foids to find better chads and if in case they arent successful they stick to their former chads. That bf left the group and everyone wanted me to apologize i told them to fuck off and left the group. Who wants to be in group of cucks and simp

LDR is basically fake news

kumar dropping truth nukes

Aspie moment because you are talking to them about Chads and cucking and they probably dont even know tf you are talking about
Yeah lol i wasnt active there just had to ruin bfs happiness when saw simping in group

Aspie moment because you are talking to them about Chads and cucking and they probably dont even know tf you are talking about
this lol. He's either trolling or he's socially retarded

Yeah lol i wasnt active there just had to ruin bfs happiness when saw simping in group
Fair, but still putting your reputation on the line and making yourself more unpopular. I dont blame you tho, i also used to do dumb shit and be completely unaware

Fair, but still putting your reputation on the line and making yourself more unpopular. I dont blame you tho, i also used to do dumb shit and be completely unaware
Its not like i interact with them after graduation anymore

U r a man brocel a fucking man
jfl, you just gave me flashbacks to a dbdr video where his uncle said to dbdr that he is not a real man

Can't stand being with bluepilled men, the only guys I hang out with are blackpilled or don't shove their retarded platitudes in my face.

Ldr is just another word for beta orbiting

The foid sent the guy flowers? And he took a pic of it and showed it off? What kind of gay ass place do you live in

The foid sent the guy flowers? And he took a pic of it and showed it off? What kind of gay ass place do you live in
he lives in curryland lol

Good choice, there's no reason to be in a chat where they send this type of stupid shit. People displaying their relationship to strangers in an unrelated group, what a fucktard.