Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based JFL @ "blackpillers" thinking girls under 13 can't be hot.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
response to this thread:

Literally people didn't vote 10-11. As if chicks in 5th and 6th grade aren't already sluts. Yeah that's why they wore super short miniskirts that showed their panties to school every day :feelsohh:

I literally remember this one whore in FIFTH GRADE who came in wearing leggings, and she went to the bathroom and took them off, and basically her skirt was so short her panties were on display to everyone.

Then in 6th grade I had some nightly RELIGION CLASS, and the 11 yo slut wears a skirt and sits down on the floor and her whole crotch is visible. The dude next to me was staring so damn obviously and the girl didn't give a shit.

Then I heard stories of 6th graders giving blowjobs, and @Bourbon mentioned he knew a 16 yo chad fucking an 11 yo slut. "muh pedophilia" my ass you fucking idiots.

Go to a middle schoolers instagram, plenty are wearing thong bikinis for the world to see.

This is the west, face the facts. once a girl hits middle school, she's a whore.

oh i forgot to mention all the whores who sext at age 11-12, if not younger

Last edited:
Well the question was for that specific girl

at 14 whores were already wearing fishnet socks (idk what they're called) and crop tops at 12

Muh "sexualizing little kids" FFS they sexualize themselves :feelsclown:

5th grade??? That's barely even pubescent.

Sexting and performing / showing your pussy and bent over ass on cam is very common for 11-13 girls. No smelly fat balding adult male pedophile is holding them at gun point demanding them to do it. They're doing at free will because they have entered the age of sexual curiosity.

Huge blackpill that normie sjw's can't seem to grasp.

Fact: Virgin femoids dont exist after 14

Clear IT-bait

5th grade??? That's barely even pubescent.
foids actually go trough puberty earlier than males

Thus they sexualize themselves and start fucking at a younger age

foids actually go trough puberty earlier than males

Thus they sexualize themselves and start fucking at a younger age

Not 5th grade. They would have to just barely be dipping a toe in.

I dont know broski, if a girls breasts and butt havent developed she is not attractive to me, its no different than a little boy, which is gay btw.

@LOLI BREEDING thoughts?

Clear IT-bait

IT can go fuck themselves, they had to crop my post about middle schol orgies and there's a decent chance they crop this post too

Just because it happens doesn't mean it should.

don't be so harsh, other communities are much more cucked. we had many voting for 12-15! :feelsokman:

They love the attention and stares they get (even from incels) when they sexualize themselves and dress in a slutty manner. Women's only purpose is to be lusted and be considered attractive

@LOLI BREEDING thoughts?
they had to crop my post about middle schol orgies and there's a decent chance they crop this post too

Same, they crop my posts too when there's too much irrefutable facts

This is the west, face the facts. once a girl hits middle school, she's a whore.

Jfl at those gigacopers who refuse to really take the blackpill.
Go to a middle schoolers instagram, plenty are wearing thong bikinis for the world to see.
Send links bro.

People use the bodily development cope as an emergency exit to that touchy subject, but truth is, that's nonsense. Flat-chested skinny adult women would be incels if that was absolutely necessary for male arousing.

Just say "yeah, she's attractive, but I don't want to penetrate unprepared prepubescent pussy". There's nothing wrong with this sincere answer. The truth is never bad.

People use the bodily development cope as an emergency exit to that touchy subject, but truth is, that's nonsense. Flat-chested skinny adult women would be incels if that was absolutely necessary for male arousing.

Just say "yeah, she's attractive, but I don't want to penetrate unprepared prepubescent pussy". There's nothing wrong with this sincere answer. The truth is never bad.
it's not even prepubescent in middle school

I want to smash a 12 year old whore's skull so badly in Minecraft

response to this thread:

Literally people didn't vote 10-11. As if chicks in 5th and 6th grade aren't already sluts. Yeah that's why they wore super short miniskirts that showed their panties to school every day :feelsohh:

I literally remember this one whore in FIFTH GRADE who came in wearing leggings, and she went to the bathroom and took them off, and basically her skirt was so short her panties were on display to everyone.

Then in 6th grade I had some nightly RELIGION CLASS, and the 11 yo slut wears a skirt and sits down on the floor and her whole crotch is visible. The dude next to me was staring so damn obviously and the girl didn't give a shit.

Then I heard stories of 6th graders giving blowjobs, and @Bourbon mentioned he knew a 16 yo chad fucking an 11 yo slut. "muh pedophilia" my ass you fucking idiots.

Maybe they can be, but to me they are usually not. Just because they wear leggings and act slutty doesn't mean that they are attractive.

I dont know broski, if a girls breasts and butt havent developed she is not attractive to me, its no different than a little boy, which is gay btw.

10 is a tad young, but she looks cute at age 11

it's not even prepubescent in middle school
Tbh.

Men are horny af. People should accept it and understand that the fact you can get it hard to someone doesn't mean you'll rape them.

View attachment 292362

10 is a tad young, but she looks cute at age 11
Nigga I am talking about their bodies and puberty developments not face.

My face doesnt look so different from when I was 8 because if my babyface but all my body growed, hell my frame is still getting bigger, I am getting stretch marks.
Puberty in girls can start around 6-7
Bs, most girls starts bleeding at 12.
I am not denying girls are starting fucking at young age but its not at 9, stop spreading false information.

Bs, most girls starts bleeding at 12.
I am not denying girls are starting fucking at young age but its not at 9, stop spreading false information.
some girls fuck under 12 tbh.

Mother fuck I'm still trying to nofap so cool it with these fapbait threads

What if I'm just not attracted to them?

Not to 12-year-olds I'm not.

No I haven't been there, I prefer foids in their 20s if I have to be honest.
fair enough, to each their own

also I prefer late teens (14-19)
girls 11-13 are attractive but not as much as 14-19 imo

Hotness is subjective. I personally only find foids attractive after they went through puberty (age 14-16)

This is where I leave the site. The fuck are you niggas doing looking at middle schooler's instagrams? Don't answer the question. I'm out.

fair enough, to each their own

also I prefer late teens (14-19)
girls 11-13 are attractive but not as much as 14-19 imo

I don't find girls 11-13 attractive at all. It just doesn't do anything for me. They just don't look physically mature.

I can find late teens attractive -- I mean, I just graduated from high school two years ago so I'm not an oldcel -- but I prefer their college/uni-aged counterparts with a slightly more developed musculature.

When do you think foids "peak", out of curiosity?

What does liking jb’s have to do with the blackpill
Also im not attracted to them
This is where I leave the site. The fuck are you niggas doing looking at middle schooler's instagrams? Don't answer the question. I'm out.

I don't find girls 11-13 attractive at all. It just doesn't do anything for me. They just don't look physically mature.

I can find late teens attractive -- I mean, I just graduated from high school two years ago so I'm not an oldcel -- but I prefer their college/uni-aged counterparts with a slightly more developed musculature.

When do you think foids "peak", out of curiosity?
"peak" at age 14-21 IMO

I guess 16 or 17 is the hottest in general, although the chick in the link got weird as fuck at 16
What does liking jb’s have to do with the blackpill
Also im not attracted to them
truth be told I couldn't find middle school chicks in thong bikinis on instagram, but according to @BummerDrummer and @shii410 they exist

I've neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr seen a foid in Year 5 or Year 6 who are deep into Puberty.

@FastBananaCEO Did any primary school foids enter puberty?

I've been always attracted to wider hipped, curvier, more developed foids and as such this whole "petite" "qt pi" "kawaii" girl thing has never done it for me (AKA Foids < 14-15 Years old - I KNOW THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS).

"peak" at age 14-21 IMO

I guess 16 or 17 is the hottest in general, although the chick in the link got weird as fuck at 16

19 is the hottest one in that link, though 17/18 would've been just as hot had she smiled

I've neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr seen a foid in Year 5 or Year 6 who are deep into Puberty.

@FastBananaCEO Did any primary school foids enter puberty?

I've been always attracted to wider hipped, curvier, more developed foids and as such this whole "petite" "qt pi" "kawaii" girl thing has never done it for me (AKA Foids < 14-15 Years old - I KNOW THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS).
No for me the minimum age is 14

Isn't that legal in France?

19 is the hottest one in that link, though 17/18 would've been just as hot had she smiled
she actually good in that 19 y/o pic tbh