Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based JFL @ "blackpillers" thinking girls under 13 can't be hot.

They are watching

Underage foids down to age 12 can be attractive, and under are pretty just not horniness inducing. Anyone who denies this is lying, retarded, gay or all three
i'd say 11 can be attractive too,

10 and under is weird imo

I don't want to fuck an eleven year old.

12? You can legally fuck a twelve year old girl in Philippines.
Ya abi bi siktir git aq 12 yaşindaki kızi ne yapacaksiniz, sen git önce ameliyatın için para bul bir yerden.

That's "precocious puberty" and it's a medical anomaly. It's not normal.
Not necessarily, puberty varies from time, diet, lifestyle, and race. Even now, it's noted that the average age of puberty is decreasing, and its also noted that puberty was far lower 2000 or 3000 years ago.

Not necessarily, puberty varies from time, diet, lifestyle, and race. Even now, it's noted that the average age of puberty is decreasing, and its also noted that puberty was far lower 2000 or 3000 years ago.

Then what is "precocious puberty?"

so girls become sexual at 13 but boys dont? :feelswhat:

at 14 whores were already wearing fishnet socks (idk what they're called) and crop tops at 12

Muh "sexualizing little kids" FFS they sexualize themselves :feelsclown:
^ This
saw an underage girl with a choker once

Death penalty for pedophiles

Death penalty for pedophiles
did you ignore the original post? these girls have hit puberty and are sexualizing themselves

you do realize btw this is hebephilia. under 10/11 (around there) is too young imo

Hotness is subjective. I personally only find foids attractive after they went through puberty (age 14-16)
I guess it depends on the girl then for you

feminist nonsense, like toxic masculinity

There's a normal time and an abnormal time for puberty. A baby with hair on his balls, that's not normal.

did you ignore the original post? these girls have hit puberty and are sexualizing themselves

you do realize btw this is hebephilia. under 10/11 (around there) is too young imo
If you want to fuck preteens then you’re a fucking pedo mate

If you want to fuck preteens then you’re a fucking pedo mate
cope, hebephilia=/=pedophilia

and also, technically i'm not even a hebephile, because 11-12 year old girls are not my PREFERENCE.

Last edited:
the age which I start being attracted to foids is around 11-12

A 12yo girl that's normally developed for her age is equal to a typical 16yo boy that's normally developed for his age, yet age of consent is set at 16.

Take a 16yo girl and a 16yo boy and she looks like a fully grown women, yet he doesn't even look like a man.

This why aoc laws are bullshit and arbitrary feminist.

Rather than keep repeating these topics we need a merged "what age do foids start getting sexually active" megathread.

Ok for the last time, girls ages 9 start the "sexual curiosity process" but don't complete puberty, and therefore don't get sexually active (or consent)- until ages 12-16 when they start mestruating. At best they might "play doctor" with other boys (or other girls during sleep overs), Because this is non-penetrative sexual curiosity it is considered normal by child psychologists and social services.

TL-DR this poster below gets it.

They get obbsessed with chad by the age of 9
Suck dicks at 12
Lose virginity by 14

Op, If you like this topic and need a Blackpill sex education just view my posts or threads.

Last edited:
Rather than keep repeating these topics we need a merged "what age do foids start getting sexually active" megathread.

Ok for the last time, girls ages 9 start the "sexual curiosity process" but don't complete puberty, and therefore don't get sexually active (or consent)- until ages 12-16 when they start mestruating. At best they might "play doctor" with other boys (or other girls during sleep overs), Because this is non-penetrative sexual curiosity it is considered normal by child psychologists and social services.

TL-DR this poster below gets it.

Op, If you like this topic and need a Blackpill sex education just view my posts or threads.

Using a Chadfish and getting multiple women added to my msm or ICQ (circa 2003) I got these young women to open up about their sexual past and sexuality.
I was mind blown that most girls gave their first blow job between 10 and 13, penetrive sex between 14-16, anal at 16-17, groupies, threesomes, being pissed on and sado-machoism by 18. In fact they virtually have done everything by 18.

Meanwhile your average goody goody educated nice guy 19yo college boy is still a handheld less kissless virgin who's never had a girl say "hi" to him.

Using a Chadfish and getting multiple women added to my msm or ICQ (circa 2003) I got these young women to open up about their sexual past and sexuality.
I was mind blown that most girls gave their first blow job between 10 and 13, penetrive sex between 14-16, anal at 16-17, groupies, threesomes, being pissed on and sado-machoism by 18. In fact they virtually have done everything by 18.

Meanwhile your average goody goody educated nice guy 19yo college boy is still a handheld less kissless virgin who's never had a girl say "hi" to him.
@Ropemaxx i want to rope

@Ropemaxx i want to rope

Have you read books on child sexual develppment?; they're a huge blackpill. I forgot to mention that girls typically start fingering themselves like crazy at 8 or 9. By 11 they have moved on to using adult sized phallic shaped objects such as bananas. By 13 to 14 they are sick of pleasing themselves after several years and want real cock.

Have you read books on child sexual develppment?; they're a huge blackpill. I forgot to mention that girls typically start fingering themselves like crazy at 8 or 9. By 11 they have moved on to using adult sized phallic shaped objects such as bananas. By 13 to 14 they are sick of pleasing themselves after several years and want real cock.
insanity

i didn't even ejaculate until age 16

I don't find girls 11-13 attractive at all. It just doesn't do anything for me. They just don't look physically mature.

I can find late teens attractive -- I mean, I just graduated from high school two years ago so I'm not an oldcel -- but I prefer their college/uni-aged counterparts with a slightly more developed musculature.

When do you think foids "peak", out of curiosity?
I’m sure you find 15-17 year olds hot. Most girls that age look 21. And many foids in their 20s look 16. This foid is 16

insanity

i didn't even ejaculate until age 16
You started puberty that late? Maybe you didn’t jerk off early In life. Most guys can ejaculate once they’re 13

Nah dude anything under 16 is a kid only 16yo can be subject to criticism and sexually remarks anything lower is fucked up
I don't believe that....

Nah dude anything under 16 is a kid only 16yo can be subject to criticism and sexually remarks anything lower is fucked up

I don't believe that....
jfl some would say unything under 18 is a kid

you do realize many foids finish puberty at 14? they are as sexually mature as women by 14

do some research brah

I don't believe that....
15 year old girls can be post pubescent too

Jfc, there comes a time when it's not the bluepill but it's just sheer disgust. I've found some 13 year old foids hot a good amount of times, but anything less than that I can't fucking imagine

I’m sure you find 15-17 year olds hot. Most girls that age look 21. And many foids in their 20s look 16. This foid is 16

If most foids in that age bracket look 21, then what you think "looks" 21 actually looks 16.

View attachment 292556

You started puberty that late? Maybe you didn’t jerk off early In life. Most guys can ejaculate once they’re 13

I was 15. I was firing blanks before that.

If most foids in that age bracket look 21, then what you think "looks" 21 actually looks 16.
Britney Spears at 21

her at 17

no difference much at all

i had wet dreams since like 12, but i never tried masturbating til 16

12 and three quarters y.o
MV5BNDk2MjU3NjA1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU5NDQ5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

25yo
FoIK2svuBVkeahqHb2bFyFQLwnJLl0hCNTu3oMXvE7b35bgoJ0_Do5jfA4zDBJ-4oYHRxQIkJPBeV5t8L_9oM6GwAGTzhzpWLAvINOZXQJE3KV2GiyGlgY8roOY6gSSJRCugSDd2mUmdzab4zGIYfzQFPM9bNlFvBJN6l_bFID9V_vFd

Looks different to me
Not that different. The 21 year old her still looks 17.

google any 12th grade yearbook and the girls will look 21 or even 25

Eh call me a cuck but I don't think under 13 is hot.