Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based JFL @ "blackpillers" thinking girls under 13 can't be hot.

She's ugly.
Also, she has that kinda face I wanna slap across the room. She looks like of one of those loud, onboxious bully girls.

Last edited:
Using a Chadfish and getting multiple women added to my msm or ICQ (circa 2003) I got these young women to open up about their sexual past and sexuality.
I was mind blown that most girls gave their first blow job between 10 and 13, penetrive sex between 14-16, anal at 16-17, groupies, threesomes, being pissed on and sado-machoism by 18. In fact they virtually have done everything by 18.

Meanwhile your average goody goody educated nice guy 19yo college boy is still a handheld less kissless virgin who's never had a girl say "hi" to him.

I didn't have to retrospectively Chadfish to get that info as I witnessed it first hand growing up. You might ask how an incel got onto the cool kids table? Well videogames, anime, music, low inhibition to fit in (weed and beer).

Ages 10-12 I had male friends having wet dreams and "gilrfriends" during sleepovers, but no sex. One friend deflowered, or at least had second dibs on my high school crush ages 12-13. I stood outside below his bedroom window as he blasted AC/DC loudly ignoring me. He came around to another friends house still sweating looking like the cat who got the cream He said "sorry mate I was too busy shagging Tammy. Sorry you like her don't you? Don't smell my fingers whatever you do!". I looked at my other friend smiling like a Chesire Cat who said "sorry mate, is true. She going out with Dean cause Tristan was a crap shag".
Another girl used to require a polaroid picture of any guy who wanted to date her (usually 5 men at a time). She'd put it over her the door knob in her bedroom and perform fellatio on it. She'd pick which ever picture she felt most aroused doing so.

Penetrative sex ages 14-16? Yep camping tents, bedrooms, toilet stalls, youth clubs, bowling alleys, climbing frames, long grassy field, beach parties. Heck I had a mate who used to shag his girlfriend in front of me, claiming he needed a "look out for parents" but was in fact an exhibitionist.

Teenage sexual habits are exactly like the TV show "SKINS!" with added harder drugs, more alcohol and giving your girlfriend anal sex.

I entered community college ages 16 and a virgin and it stayed that way until a prostitute in Amsterdam when I was 25 after 13 years of rejection.

I'd love to get a BJ from a 12 yo ethnic slut tbh