Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at women for having a sexuality that actively harms them

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Imagine getting turned on by somebody larger than you choking you jfl. What a joke of a sexuality. Imagine being attracted to serial killers. Imagine being attracted to gang bangers.

These are the foids bluepilled men worship. They pop their pussies on onlyfans and instagram all day and still have a cuck to pay her bills.

Imagine going back over and over to a guy who sucker punches you twice a day just because his muscles and jaw made your pussy tingle.

But so-called "blackpillers", like cuckold Tails blackpill, would tell you that it's natural and rational and that's how it should be.

I want them to die die die in my pie pie pie in the my my my of the crafts

You've been reading a lot of @Meus threads, haven't you? :smonk:

Imagine getting turned on by somebody larger than you choking you jfl. What a joke of a sexuality. Imagine being attracted to serial killers. Imagine being attracted to gang bangers.

These are the foids bluepilled men worship. They pop their pussies on onlyfans and instagram all day and still have a cuck to pay her bills.

Imagine going back over and over to a guy who sucker punches you twice a day just because his muscles and jaw made your pussy tingle.
"No bro it's natural to protect them and preserve their lives"

I want them to die die die in my pie pie pie in the my my my of the crafts
4D9AE1D9 F619 406D 92DD 849B8B8F8EB8

You've been reading a lot of @Meus threads, haven't you? :smonk:
A few mayb:feelshehe::feelsLSD:

I wish I could be an attractive Chad who could punch foids in the face and make their pussy tingle.

Men and women have opposite attractions.

Men like small, kind, soft, short, submissive, vulnerable women.
Women like big, aggressive, harden, tall, dominant, self-reliant men.

Women like whatever except sub 8 men

Female sexuality is a fucking joke.

Literally just be passive until someone dominant claims you. :feelsclown: Woman exists like a plant, absolutely passive and weak.

It's so fucking pathetic. I actually like women who have agency but they don't exist. Just like "rebellious" women don't exist or outcast women. They always adjust to the status quo and soyciety.

They are creating a maladaptive human race, things will get funny in a few decades.

cucks have ruined it.

Female sexuality is a fucking joke.

Literally just be passive until someone dominant claims you. :feelsclown: Woman exists like a plant, absolutely passive and weak.