Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at women for having a sexuality that actively harms them

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,143
Online
45d 17h 40m
Imagine getting turned on by somebody larger than you choking you jfl. What a joke of a sexuality. Imagine being attracted to serial killers. Imagine being attracted to gang bangers.

These are the foids bluepilled men worship. They pop their pussies on onlyfans and instagram all day and still have a cuck to pay her bills.

Imagine going back over and over to a guy who sucker punches you twice a day just because his muscles and jaw made your pussy tingle.
 
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
771
Online
7d 10h 9m
But so-called "blackpillers", like cuckold Tails blackpill, would tell you that it's natural and rational and that's how it should be.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,888
Online
40d 17h 7m
I want them to die die die in my pie pie pie in the my my my of the crafts
 
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
771
Online
7d 10h 9m
erenyeager said:
I want them to die die die in my pie pie pie in the my my my of the crafts
Based song
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,486
Online
41d 12h 37m
You've been reading a lot of Meus @Meus threads, haven't you? :smonk:
 
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
771
Online
7d 10h 9m
RecessedChinCel said:
Imagine getting turned on by somebody larger than you choking you jfl. What a joke of a sexuality. Imagine being attracted to serial killers. Imagine being attracted to gang bangers.

These are the foids bluepilled men worship. They pop their pussies on onlyfans and instagram all day and still have a cuck to pay her bills.

Imagine going back over and over to a guy who sucker punches you twice a day just because his muscles and jaw made your pussy tingle.
"No bro it's natural to protect them and preserve their lives"
 
RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Major
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,143
Online
45d 17h 40m
erenyeager said:
I want them to die die die in my pie pie pie in the my my my of the crafts

Zer0/∞ said:
You've been reading a lot of Meus @Meus threads, haven't you? :smonk:
A few mayb:feelshehe::feelsLSD:
 
WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Posts
281
Online
18h 0m
RecessedChinCel said:
Imagine getting turned on by somebody larger than you choking you jfl. What a joke of a sexuality. Imagine being attracted to serial killers. Imagine being attracted to gang bangers.

These are the foids bluepilled men worship. They pop their pussies on onlyfans and instagram all day and still have a cuck to pay her bills.

Imagine going back over and over to a guy who sucker punches you twice a day just because his muscles and jaw made your pussy tingle.
I wish I could be an attractive Chad who could punch foids in the face and make their pussy tingle.
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
2,373
Online
19d 5h 50m
GoyBargainer said:
"No bro it's natural to protect them and preserve their lives"
Is it natural to want to kill them :feelsaww:
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
4,808
Online
50d 23h 14m
GoyBargainer said:
But so-called "blackpillers", like cuckold Tails blackpill, would tell you that it's natural and rational and that's how it should be.
 
GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Posts
771
Online
7d 10h 9m
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
6,888
Online
40d 17h 7m
Abominationcel said:
Is it natural to want to kill them :feelsaww:
Yes and justified as they can't process the world 100 percent. Only cure to this disease is GTA v
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,421
Online
47d 18h 54m
Men and women have opposite attractions.

Men like small, kind, soft, short, submissive, vulnerable women.
Women like big, aggressive, harden, tall, dominant, self-reliant men.
 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
Women like whatever except sub 8 men
 
Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
5,294
Online
96d 18h 9m
Female sexuality is a fucking joke.

Literally just be passive until someone dominant claims you. :feelsclown: Woman exists like a plant, absolutely passive and weak.

It's so fucking pathetic. I actually like women who have agency but they don't exist. Just like "rebellious" women don't exist or outcast women. They always adjust to the status quo and soyciety.
 
Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

     
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Posts
4,055
Online
8d 20m
They are creating a maladaptive human race, things will get funny in a few decades.
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
6,373
Online
46d 9h 23m
cucks have ruined it.
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,687
Online
67d 8h 58m
Tbh

If females were truly equal that wouldn’t be the case:feelsjuice:
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,246
Online
36d 10h 19m
Meus said:
Female sexuality is a fucking joke.

Literally just be passive until someone dominant claims you. :feelsclown: Woman exists like a plant, absolutely passive and weak.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top