Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL at Trying to get an internship as an ugly incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 32544
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32544

Nobody is ever going to want me
-
Imagine youself trying giga hard at studymaxxing, having a resume that´s probably better then of those who have full-time job experience, and applying to slave-level internships.
Yet you get brushed off as soon as they see you. :feelskek: In resume's I've sent without a photo I sometimes got to the primary interview part, but later disposed of immediately (though my speaking skills are objectivity good, especially in a formal setting). In resumes with my photo on it (which is a pretty well-composed photo, but there's me on it :cryfeels:) I just get denied right off the bat.

I imagine a foid sending a blank resume with her smiling caked-up face on a photo and being immediately accepted on a Senior cloud engineer position. :feelsclown::foidSoy:

I even don't care about reproducing or fucking, I just want to have a career and some money to do my hobbies and ldar peacefully. Ok, I lost the genetic lottery, but I'm not even allowed to be a fucking Cagie. Fucking dumb animals, I could alone do the job of at least 5 office NPCs. Apparently all I'm allowed to do by this soyciety is to lay down on a carpet and literally rot away until the neighbours smell the rot and call up the cleaner.

I rarely play vidiya on nightmare difficulty, but i never agreed to have my life set on Inferno mode :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I got rejected at 20 places for internship :feelsrope:

I'm gonna have to studymaxx hard for STEM degree but the money motivates me. I've given up on ever having a family or shit like that since no woman has ever shown interest in me. I wish I could open an onlyfans and make thousands of dollars a month but sadly I'm a male. We live on impossible difficulty, we just can't win.

brootal hope this does not happen to me - I kinda assume that I will just get a job after college - will probably experience some harsh blackpills

Just moneymaxx bro:society:

Imagine youself trying giga hard at studymaxxing, having a resume that´s probably better then of those who have full-time job experience, and applying to slave-level internships.
Yet you get brushed off as soon as they see you. :feelskek: In resume's I've sent without a photo I sometimes got to the primary interview part, but later disposed of immediately (though my speaking skills are objectivity good, especially in a formal setting). In resumes with my photo on it (which is a pretty well-composed photo, but there's me on it :cryfeels:) I just get denied right off the bat.

I imagine a foid sending a blank resume with her smiling caked-up face on a photo and being immediately accepted on a Senior cloud engineer position. :feelsclown::foidSoy:

I even don't care about reproducing or fucking, I just want to have a career and some money to do my hobbies and ldar peacefully. Ok, I lost the genetic lottery, but I'm not even allowed to be a fucking Cagie. Fucking dumb animals, I could alone do the job of at least 5 office NPCs. Apparently all I'm allowed to do by this soyciety is to lay down on a carpet and literally rot away until the neighbours smell the rot and call up the cleaner.

I rarely play vidiya on nightmare difficulty, but i never agreed to have my life set on Inferno mode :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I did REALLY bad at my internshit. at the beginning of the internshit my parents took my laptop because I spent too much time on it. to add insult to injury I was sent to therapy like some special needs freak.
Then at my internshit while this I snuck off with the truck and then i got the truck stuck in a ditch we exchanged words then after a month I quit. (but later he found me on campus to confront me WTF lol)

Last edited:
I got my internship after first try

w = fd cos theta
while f means FUCK YOU
d means DIE INCEL
cos means CHAD OR SUCK YOU OWN DICK AND LDAR
theta means WE ARE STUDYING THIS SHIT JUST TO WATCH CHAD SUCK STACY DICK

Stop reminding me of this!!! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I'm trying to cope and get a career started! Fuck!

Maybe you need to look for a different kind of intERnship

Looks matter even there. I know a curry who lives in a major US city and has been working there since 2016 and didn't get a promotion to this day, whereas whenever a 6ft 1 in chad comes in he gets promoted in just a few months.

I'm not promoting foids. They already on tutorial mode. Also, a foid in a position of power is a disaster.

I never got an internship, it was over for me