Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this tall faggot giving a turbomanlet some copium

Zulu_Kop

Zulu_Kop

Greycel
IMG-20220504-072342.jpg

I don't know if the tall faggot is coping or they're just being sarcastic. Either way you look at it, it's ropefuel. Cucks like this need to be bog cleaners at the foid gulags we'll have in future.:feelsugh:

For any woman attracted to me, the height was never an issue
Wtf kind of point was he trying to make here, he is a 6'2 tallfag, of course his height is not a problem :feelsseriously:

The guys they were with were usually about 4 inches taller than them
Average foid height in USA is 5'4 and that includes goblina femlets who tend to be height fetishists and also grannies who are long out of the dating market skewing the average. But even then, how is this supposed to be lifefuel for the OP. He is not 4 inches taller than most foids.

Even when he tries to supply copium to the manlet it's the shittiest quality copium imaginable :lul:

Bluepilled tallfags make me want to puke :feelspuke:

Muh personality bruh. Lol, who even wants to make an used toilet their gf? Why do men still want to wife them up? This is cucked beyond my tastes

cut his legs in minecraft

You don't exist in Foids world if you're 5'4:feelskek::feelskek: