Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at this muslim women excuse for wanting to cheat on her husband.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
How fucking low can they go?

"Do you know what it's like to be left in a comfortable home, 24 hours a day, and to only have one responsibility, to make him a warm meal at the end of each day? While he work 16 hours per day to pay bills for water, electricity , food , phones, tv, internet, rent, car , gas " No you don't know how hard it is, i need to slut around behind my husband back while he works his hands to the bones, whats wrong with that? Teehee"

Bitch has the NERVE to accuse her husband as for why she's cheating by not giving her enough attention, then PLAY VICTIM saying she feel humiliated by the situation.

Plus the cuck animator wanted to water down the truth to the husband, what the actual fuck.

I understand the stoning now. (in GTA 5)

Islam is right about women.

She needs to get stoned tbh

You can't be Muslim AND be married in The West.

A foid is a foid, Arab femasites are some of the biggest chad and BBC chasers out there and also some of the biggest roasties with the highest body counts, don't let the hijab fool you, they only wear it to make sure they don't get chad cum in their hair. AWALT is AWALT, but the wife will burn you before the slave girl does.

Last edited:

A foid is a foid, Arab femasites are some of the biggest chad and BBC chasers out their and also some of the biggest roasties with the highest body counts, don't let the hijab fool you, they only wear it to make sure they don't get chad cum in their hair. AWALT is AWALT, but the wife will burn you before the slave girl does.
b a s e d
a
s
e
d

Chris Hansen is a fucking cuck.-“I’m not judging you”
The mental gymnastics done to make women look like victims 24/7 is astonishing.

wtf is chris hansen doing now 0w0

Another reason marriage is scan in the west regardless of religion

"Do you know what it's like to be left in a comfortable home, 24 hours a day, and to only have one responsibility, to make him a warm meal at the end of each day? While he work 16 hours per day to pay bills for water, electricity , food , phones, tv, internet, rent, car , gas " No you don't know how hard it is, i need to slut around behind my husband back while he works his hands to the bones, whats wrong with that? Teehee"

Bitch has the NERVE to accuse her husband as for why she's cheating by not giving her enough attention, then PLAY VICTIM saying she feel humiliated by the situation.

Plus the cuck animator wanted to water down the truth to the husband, what the actual fuck.

16 hours! bitches can never think about whats it's like to be the other guy they only care about themselves

Where her logic fails is she talks about the husband falling asleep while she cleans up after dinner.

Obvious solution: wait until after he falls asleep to clean up after dinner. Fuck him IMMEDIATELY after he's done eating, or WHILE he is eating.

What animator? Where is a cartoon?

Gonna refer back to the foid book I've talked about before here. You can literally save a foid from a warzone, give her a home, take care of her bastard son, and work yourself to death and she would still leave you for Chad. In fact she would leave you so hard that she tries to suffocate you on your death bed and then fucks Chad in your home. I'm gonna write a post about that book soon. The pills were beyond black.

A woman's pussy needs to be locked up at 13 and the key given to her husband.

She needs to get stoned tbh
That's the bare minimum
full

Jfl at letting your wife go to the gym

i thought muslim broads could not marry non muslim men?

Gonna refer back to the foid book I've talked about before here. You can literally save a foid from a warzone, give her a home, take care of her bastard son, and work yourself to death and she would still leave you for Chad. In fact she would leave you so hard that she tries to suffocate you on your death bed and then fucks Chad in your home. I'm gonna write a post about that book soon. The pills were beyond black.

Foids got no heart.

Whore must be beheaded

Women always play the victim.
I hate them.

She deserves to be stoned

And it's a black guy, no surprise. JFL, if you see a hoejabi bitch or just an Islamic bitch screeching "Black lives matter! :feels:" you can tell she's getting dicked down by one of them.

And it's a black guy, no surprise. JFL, if you see a hoejabi bitch or just an Islamic bitch screeching "Black lives matter! :feels:" you can tell she's getting dicked down by one of them.

A foid is a foid, Arab femasites are some of the biggest chad and BBC chasers out there and also some of the biggest roasties with the highest body counts, don't let the hijab fool you, they only wear it to make sure they don't get chad cum in their hair. AWALT is AWALT, but the wife will burn you before the slave girl does.

That was cucked as fuck. He should have helped out her husband and thrown her off of a building

That was cucked as fuck. He should have helped out her husband and thrown her off of a building
Imagine this happening for real in gta 5 in the show :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That would be a beyond based move tbh.

Isn't this the guy that catches pedophiles? He catches cheaters now?

There's a fuckin reason non muslims are not allowed to rule over muslims in islam and this is it. CUCKblocking .

Someone should blind her with acid, cripple her by beating her legs with a lead pipe, then dump her in a ditch (in GTA V).

I don't have the problem with the excuse. If she has an excuse, let her have an excuse.
The problem I see here is she seems to realize "Oh, I'm not in my country where I can be murdered for this. I can get away with it with no consequences so I don't give a shit."

She got too comfy where she is now and nothing will come from this. THAT is the bigger problem.

She's just bored.

Esther Vilar wrote that women used to be content with the daily chores involved in keeping a household, but automation ruined that (washing machine, dishwasher etc.)

Couples who want to maintain a patriarchal model where the wife stays at home face the issue that she gets bored, and having an affair is a very simple way for her to entertain herself.

Looks like someone is going back to the DESERT!

Can't trust a foid these days, religious or not
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back