Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL at studying abroad

Uglyman

Uglyman

Born to rot
-
If you don't get laid in your country, you won't get laid abroad either. You have the highest chance of having sex when among femoids from your ethnic group.

Going to a foreign country, you will see that women prefer to fuck men from their race. Foreigners are seen as mudblood trash.

Last edited:
If you don't get laid in your country you won't get laid abroad either, but it's still a good idea if your country is shittier.

I want to dorm in Japan to have access to Nipponese waifus.

Thinking of getting another degree in Japanese just to be able to do that.

Cope. Once you go to Japan you will regret it

Japan is best experienced from the west, from what I've heard. Now it may not be fair to say that, as I've never been there, but I've heard all the horror stories. Those people work twice as long for half the pay. The women there don't just avoid fucking Japanese men, they don't fuck any men at all, and the work culture is the problem. Not to mention they don't have any of the freedoms America has (if you live here), such as guns, speech, etc.

This is very common among curries, those who even don't get a single IOI from goblin curry foids in their entire life think they will be drowned in white pussies as soon as they arrive in western countries. Curry delusion is a very interesting thing.

Whites should head to Asia. JBWIA

Also, Englishcels should head to America.

Japan is best experienced from the west, from what I've heard. Now it may not be fair to say that, as I've never been there, but I've heard all the horror stories. Those people work twice as long for half the pay. The women there don't just avoid fucking Japanese men, they don't fuck any men at all, and the work culture is the problem. Not to mention they don't have any of the freedoms America has (if you live here), such as guns, speech, etc.
What free speech restrictions are there in Japan? Can’t really criticise them on the gun front though, Japan has one of the lowest gun crime rates in the world whilst the US has one of the highest. Clearly guns will always be a part of life in the US but not having them in Japan is certainly working for them.

This is very common among curries, those who even don't get a single IOI from goblin curry foids in their entire life think they will be drowned in white pussies as soon as they arrive in western countries. Curry delusion is a very interesting thing.
It's a nice cope to think you are a locationcel

If you don't get laid in your country, you won't get laid abroad either. You have the highest chance of having sex when among femoids from your ethnic group.

Going to a foreign country, you will see that women prefer to fuck men from their race. Foreigners are seen as mudblood trash.
I saw women from my country with 4/10 fat soyboys. Studying abroad is sui fuel. And I am just from EE

I saw women from my country with 4/10 fat soyboys. Studying abroad is sui fuel. And I am just from EE

It's not sui fule, it's more of a disappointment. It's 100 times worse seeing an attractive femoid from your race than a foreign one. I actually get a dopamine rush when seeing a hot chick from my country