Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at perspective on intimacy

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
RDT 20220129 2017128630380592178534485

Does she really think everyone on the planet cant live without fucking for a day? That we just have the power to cut some fuck buddies off so we can social distance? That we can cuddle when we want?

Jfl at womens ignorance on mens daily suffering. Does she know that people have been loveless for 20+ years? "No human can go through that" she says lmao. Ofcourse she cant picture the world from anyone elses perspective. All she knows is her own perfect world where she has gotten everything she wants in life and now she assumes everyone lives like her. Sexologist lmao:feelshaha:

WOMENS RIGHTS WERE A MISTAKE. WHY WQS DID THEY NOT HAVE RIGHTS FOR 99% OF HUMANITY? WE ARE IN HELL:reeeeee:

thread #123847 on blaming something that has nothing to do with womens rights on womens rights, this is getting boring

thread #123847 on blaming something that has nothing to do with womens rights on womens rights, this is getting boring
cope

>sexologist
just fucking lol :lul:

nice 1 word response, nothing i said was cope
if women don't have rights then we don't have retarded jobs such as "sexologist"

same with other jobs like human resources or therapist. those jobs only exist to employ foids who did meme degrees

if women don't have rights then we don't have retarded jobs such as "sexologist"

same with other jobs like human resources or therapist. those jobs only exist to employ foids who did meme degrees
why do you care about those jobs, if you dont like them dont go to them, you are beating a dead horse

why do you care about those jobs, if you dont like them dont go to them, you are beating a dead horse
Because I am a building maintenance guy that probably gets like less than 1/3rd of their salary and I'm jealous

If you don't like hearing incels rage at the world then don't come to the incel forum.

Because I am a building maintenance guy that probably gets like less than 1/3rd of their salary and I'm jealous
that is your fault for wageslaving, any incel who isn't a neet or in school is cucking himself

that is your fault for wageslaving, any incel who isn't a neet or in school is cucking himself
Yea bro just go NEET:soy::soy: how the fuck am I supposed to neet with 0 support from parents/friends/government as a single male. Maybe if I sleep under a bridge and eat out of the trash

I am way too low IQ for any higher education, plus I don't think it makes sense to spend countless thousands of dollars/years of life getting qualifications only to get cucked by an NT normie or femoid for a job position. It took me like 2-3 months to find my current job and I got it off Craigslist of all places JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back