Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jfl at my high inhibited ass

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Can't even call at the pharmacy to order my fucking pills, i need to plan the conversation in my head in advance and replay it again and again. Fucking hate my foggy brain, fucking hate my mumbling monotone voice, fucking hate my face and my body, fucking hate autism and being a truecel, i hate the shame that i feel just living, i wish i could just disapear.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FUCKITALLREEE

i need to plan the conversation in my head in advance and replay it again and again.

This happens to me a lot as well.
Meanwhile normies use their phones without any inhibition.

This happens to me a lot as well.
Meanwhile normies use their phones without any inhibition.
It fucking suck i had to wait a day to musterup the courage to call them because they made a mistake.
why the pills?
Beetus and high blood pressure

high inhibition is brutal

I used to be afraid of phone conversations too but now I just don't give a fuck what these lowlife toilets or cucks who work at call centers would think about me.

I used to be afraid of phone conversations too but now I just don't give a fuck what these lowlife toilets or cucks who work at call centers would think about me.

high inhibition is brutal
One of the most brutal pill tbh. I think there's only two things that break it, 1- a gf, that automatically elevelate your self value and confidence, 2- positive social reinforcement, won't change your self worth though.
Low inhibit mogger :feelsree: Can't even talk with my shitty autistic monotone mumbling voice tbh.

Write it down.
That's what i ended up doing before calling, made bullet's points to help guide my speech but it was still fucking awkward af and i felt ashamed afterward tbh. NT can just talk fluently without efforts or overthinking.

Low inhibit mogger :feelsree: Can't even talk with my shitty autistic monotone mumbling voice tbh.
That's exactly my voice, my phone has auto call recording feature and listening to my voice is cringe af, but still I don't afraid anymore