Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My only matches on Happn are transtoilets

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Fuck man, I swiped right before seeing that it's a dude. Not sure how you can unmatch. I've crossed paths with literally THOUSANDS of toilets and this was MY ONLY LIKE, FUCK. I fucking hate my life. I fucking hate toilets.

Fuck this shit, I'm fucking desperate but I'm not fucking THIS desperate. Fuck .

Looking at these pictures again it's so obvious that it's a man, yet I somehow missed it. Fuck, how can I be so fucking blind?!

I just want a toilet to hold in my arms to not feel so lonely. Why is life this fucking cruel?!

Fuck transtoilets.

60% - Troonposting
fakecel, just dont touch the balls

I only matched with a onlyfans girl during my dating app days. I was so down bad, I messaged her and my message went into the void. Spent $20 on dating app benefits too. Nuked the app from my phone lol

Well, at least they have more reasonable standards than actual women.
Fuck. I don't even want to try anymore.

You are possibly fakecel because even trannys are Chad only.

5ft6 Dutch guy becomes trans. How is it that 90% of trans are in the bottom 10% of height for their ethnic group? The manlet to trans pipeline proven once more.

Brutal stupidity pill bro...

Wtf are you doing on a dating app anyway?

Never began
He's not even cute

bro complains that he got an actual like on an app - i am incapable of empathizing

God that’s fucking brutal man.

You are possibly fakecel because even trannys are Chad only.
Nah, women on dating apps are also using the apps for ego-validation purposes, they might swipe right in case of 3/10 men too but they will never respond at all or just drop one or two messages before ghosting.

What even is this application never heard of this

How do you tell its trans, I don't speak cannabis

Nah, women on dating apps are also using the apps for ego-validation purposes, they might swipe right in case of 3/10 men too but they will never respond at all or just drop one or two messages before ghosting.
High-IQ reminder. I always forget that seemingly a lot of women are looking to inflate their ego on dating apps.