Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL at me for gymmaxing for 6 month

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Lmfao. Just saw my chad friend in the gym. He's been working out for 3 months and he already looks 10 times more buffed and ripped than me while I look like a fucking clown with huge belly. Skinny fat. Hahahahaha:feelsclown:

JFL at me. Life is a joke. I don't even have the right genes to gymmax. Why even go on at this point?

Gymmaxing as a genetic failure is truely a retarded act.

Some incels can actually build muscles , if you can do that good for you. Keep doing what you do.

The only reason left for gymmaxong is to decrease my level of depression. That's it.

Same. I can only get abs but not pecs and ceps

Same. I can only get abs but not pecs and ceps
I wish I could get abs. Abs is everything. Biceps and triceps is cope when you have lots of fat in your body

I wish I could get abs. Abs is everything. Biceps and triceps is cope when you have lots of fat in your body
True but it is pretty depressing if you have been gymcelling for more than 1.5 years and you still have no biceps and triceps while chad has arms like trees after hitting the gym for just 3 months. And they have pecs just naturally while my chest is pretty flat

Im also pale and because I have no pecs I feel too insecure to go out without a shirt on summer days. While chad can do this at a young age already with no problem

Hop on gear
I will do that when I plan to rope. Because roids are basically indirect rope. High possibility of heart disease and death
True but it is pretty depressing if you have been gymcelling for more than 1.5 years and you still have no biceps and triceps while chad has arms like trees after hitting the gym for just 3 months
Yeah. You lose all the motivation when you see someone who has worked out less but have achieved better results

I will do that when I plan to rope. Because roids are basically indirect rope. High possibility of heart disease and death
Cope. I will make a thread about this

You been saying that for a while:feelswhere:
I have to do some research first in order to convince the muh science soylets. I've been saying that for 2 days nigga

Gymmaxxing is a cope anyways.
I feel like I have genetics similar to yours, so I haven't even tried. JFL.
It's all about bones. They can make your face attractive or ugly. They can make you tall or short. And you can't change them by doing exercises, unfortunately.

Gymmaxxing is a cope anyways.
I feel like I have genetics similar to yours, so I haven't even tried. JFL.
It's all about bones. They can make your face attractive or ugly. They can make you tall or short. And you can't change them by doing exercises, unfortunately.
I think it's much better to try than not do anything . gymmaxing is a cope of course but it's a good cope

I agree it just makes you look like a pathetic tryhard if you don’t have the correct genes

I'm not a professional gymmaxxer, but in my opinion, the best thing an incel can do is to work on his lats. It'll give you a god-tier V taper. Abs, pecs, biceps, triceps are all secondary. Even if you don't have much muscle mass, but your Torso has this aesthetic V shape, you'll look Great. I saw guys with these kind of bodies, they are impressive.

I made strength gains but also got fat as shit time to cut down now but too lazy because keep thinking about lost teen years

Lmfao. Just saw my chad friend in the gym. He's been working out for 3 months and he already looks 10 times more buffed and ripped than me while I look like a fucking clown with huge belly. Skinny fat. Hahahahaha:feelsclown:

JFL at me. Life is a joke. I don't even have the right genes to gymmax. Why even go on at this point?

Some incels can actually build muscles , if you can do that good for you. Keep doing what you do.

The only reason left for gymmaxong is to decrease my level of depression. That's it.
He probably took steroids. So many take steroids at the gym. That or you just do curls and then complain you're not getting ''big''

Roidmaxx is your only way out

I am pretty sure you're just doing it wrong (no basic barbell exercises, not eating enough). Gymmaxxing is the one thing everyone without any serious health issues can do effectively.

Runnin' from dem racis ass crakkka copz, runnin' from dem alimony paymentz and runnin' from dem cribz you know wut I'm sayin' nigga?
(Sees a water puddle) :feelsUnreal:
:fbi::feelsbaton:: hands up
:feelsautistic:: crakkka ass cops.
:feelsmage::Niggerfaggot, i sentence you to five years in Montero state prison :banhammer:.
Then Tyrone lived happily ever after sucking fellow Tyrone fucking cock.

Cast:
Niggerfaggot Tyrone - @GluePrittCel
Cops - @BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @Uggo Mongo
Judge - @Diocel
Montero state prison faggots - everyone in @Jungle 's discord server

This. It's pointless torture for some but normies will gaslight you into self-blame over your weakness.

(Sees a water puddle) :feelsUnreal:
:fbi::feelsbaton:: hands up
:feelsautistic:: crakkka ass cops.
:feelsmage::Niggerfaggot, i sentence you to five years in Montero state prison :banhammer:.
Then Tyrone lived happily ever after sucking fellow Tyrone fucking cock.

Cast:
Niggerfaggot Tyrone - @GluePrittCel
Cops - @BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @Uggo Mongo
Judge - @Diocel
Montero state prison faggots - everyone in @Jungle 's discord server
Based

BRO JUST DO PRIMARY MOVEMENTS BRO MACHINES ARE CRINGE BRO BRO YOU ARE DOING THAT WORKOUT WRONG BRO LOWER THE WEIGHTS BRO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE BARBELL ON YOUR DICK BRO THIS IS THE CORRECT MOVEMENT BRO DO IT AND YOU'LL GET GAINS BRO TRUST ME BRO!!!!11!!1!1!
proceeds to chug anavar juice*

Unless you wanna get physically stronger for some reason, it's pointless.

That's like saying, 'unless you wanna get more money to become richer for some reason, its pointless'. What a dipshit comment.

Of course gymcelling is going to involve becoming more physically fit and thus stronger. There is no downside to this.

That's like saying, 'unless you wanna get more money to become richer for some reason, its pointless'. What a dipshit comment.

Of course gymcelling is going to involve becoming more physically fit and thus stronger. There is no downside to this.
If you still think about getting a foid, then gymmaxxing is not gonna help at all, unless you're a tall dude. But I don't consider them real incels unless they're really deformed. I mean, in my opinion, some incels who go to the gym do it since they think it can help them to ascend.
Even moneymaxxing makes more sense at this point, since you can fix your face through surgeries (and they're very expensive when it comes to fixing subhuman genetics).

BRO JUST DO PRIMARY MOVEMENTS BRO MACHINES ARE CRINGE BRO BRO YOU ARE DOING THAT WORKOUT WRONG BRO LOWER THE WEIGHTS BRO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE BARBELL ON YOUR DICK BRO THIS IS THE CORRECT MOVEMENT BRO DO IT AND YOU'LL GET GAINS BRO TRUST ME BRO!!!!11!!1!1!
proceeds to chug anavar juice*
Honestly, I hardly go to the gym nowadays. Only two times a week and I eat nothing since I'm a poorcel and don't see a point in doing it tbh.
Unless you wanna get physically stronger for some reason, it's pointless.
You really need to motivate yourself in order to have the courage to go to the gym. Anyone below 30 should gymmax. As you grow older it gets much harder to gain muscles.

If my salary was higher than what it is now, I would have really focused on gymmaxing.

No gym for your face

If you still think about getting a foid, then gymmaxxing is not gonna help at all, unless you're a tall dude. But I don't consider them real incels unless they're really deformed. I mean, in my opinion, some incels who go to the gym do it since they think it can help them to ascend.
Even moneymaxxing makes more sense at this point, since you can fix your face through surgeries (and they're very expensive when it comes to fixing subhuman genetics).

I hit the incel bingo + I'm oldcel. This has nothing to do with attracting foids. You gymmaxx for yourself.

You're unable to even keep your bullshit logic consistent. First, you say gymmaxxing is a cope (we need copes to continue tolerating life) but then claim its really about trying to ascend. Gymmaxxing has psychological benefits, one of which is to relieve stress and depression. We don't simply 'lift to lift' and I am not a bodybuilder (which focuses on aesthetics and looksmaxxing). Just admit you don't know what the hell you're talking about and you're unmotivated/lazy.

Gymmaxing is an amazing cope, too bad it helps nothing with getting foids

True but it is pretty depressing if you have been gymcelling for more than 1.5 years and you still have no biceps and triceps while chad has arms like trees after hitting the gym for just 3 months. And they have pecs just naturally while my chest is pretty flat

Im also pale and because I have no pecs I feel too insecure to go out without a shirt on summer days. While chad can do this at a young age already with no problem
I have nothing, i'm the worst gymcel. At least i'm going to cut this winter

its really about trying to ascend
I think some gymcels still think so. You'll never know who's totally blackpilled and who's not.
Otherwise, what's the point? Are you a fighter? A sportsman? Or what?
You don't need to go to the gym if you wanna be healthy.
Gymmaxxing has psychological benefits, one of which is to relieve stress and depression.
If it works for you, then it's fine. But in my opinion, it's not the only option. And it's not the best option either.

I think some gymcels still think so.

Doesn't matter. The benefits apply whether they think they can ascend or not. But, you said it's pointless for attracting foids anyway, so what you're saying is completely incoherent.

Otherwise, what's the point? Are you a fighter? A sportsman? Or what?

I work a blue collar job in a warehouse, but its even more of a benefit if you work a sedentary job as it'll stave off weight gain.

You don't need to go to the gym if you wanna be healthy.

Irrelevant. Gymmaxxing isn't simply about being physically healthy.

If it works for you, then it's fine. But in my opinion, it's not the only option. And it's not the best option either.

This is a strawman and false dichotomy. No-one ever stated its the 'only option' nor the 'best option' (You haven't stated any alternatives anyway). Stop being disingenuous. Make an actual argument and quit babbling.

The benefits apply whether they think they can ascend or not.
I think it's not really beneficial for any incel. So, it's very individual.
I work a blue collar job in a warehouse, but its even more of a benefit if you work a sedentary job as it'll stave off weight gain.
In this case, it can be beneficial. But there are more simple and safe ways though.
Irrelevant. Gymmaxxing isn't simply about being physically healthy.
It also makes you physical stronger, of course. If you're gonna use that in daily life, it's nice. If not, then it's questionable. Also we shouldn't forget about the fact many incels have subhuman genetics, so lifting weights can be harmful for someone.
You haven't stated any alternatives anyway
Just walk a lot, exercise in the morning and eat healthy food. Don't eat too much if you don't need to.
Also you can go to the pool.

I think it's not really beneficial for any incel. So, it's very individual.

You don't have any counterargument.

In this case, it can be beneficial. But there are more simple and safe ways though.

:lul:

It also makes you physical stronger, of course. If you're gonna use that in daily life, it's nice. If not, then it's questionable. Also we shouldn't forget about the fact many incels have subhuman genetics, so lifting weights can be harmful for someone.

More babble.

Just walk a lot, exercise in the morning and eat healthy food. Don't eat too much if you don't need to.
Also you can go to the pool.

This guy thinks gymmaxxing = weightlifting. :feelstastyman:

Have you been making strength gains though?
I have shit muscle building genes as well but strength gains keep me motivated. Feels kind of like a video game at times.

Have you been making strength gains though?
I have shit muscle building genes as well but strength gains keep me motivated. Feels kind of like a video game at times.
Honestly I rarely go to the gym anymore. Like 6 times a month. I have zero motivation. I have tried everything, although I have to admit since I don't earn much money I can't spend enough and gym is all about eating the right food and taking a lot of proteins .
Even if I save money to buy proteins supplements, you'll never know if you're buying the original one or the fake one. A lot of madarjende in bodybuilding business

Honestly I rarely go to the gym anymore. Like 6 times a month. I have zero motivation. I have tried everything, although I have to admit since I don't earn much money I can't spend enough and gym is all about eating the right food and taking a lot of proteins .
Even if I save money to buy proteins supplements, you'll never know if you're buying the original one or the fake one. A lot of madarjende in bodybuilding business
Protein MPC Pegaah. Tolid e iraane va arzoon. Poodr keraatin fale'i bekhar, agar ham ke nakhaasti gelisirin khoraaki maie' begir hamoon kaar ro mikone kheili arzoon

Jfl... this is the absolute state of cuck undercover, wanting to improve to get a women, you are a masochist dude tbh.