Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR jfl at "living in the real world"

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
wtf even is there to do? i would rather be teleported into a fantasy world that is interesting or something

sex? good luck getting sex from foids since they're stingy
gym? it's beneficial don't get me wrong but you're still just coping
socializing? good luck making genuine connections or not being bored
the outdoors? enjoy looking at different variations of the same tree, guess it's still better than playing no man's sky (what a boring piece of shit that was)
have fun being a wagie working a meaningless job

you can eat though, that's a redeeming value of life

Drugs are the only reason to live tbh

the outdoors? enjoy looking at different variations of the same tree, guess it's still better than playing no man's sky (what a boring piece of shit that was)

TFW you hate food so that cope isnt even there:cryfeels:

JFL at you if you aren't drugmaxxing in 2018

i would rather be teleported into a fantasy world that is interesting or something
That’s all I ever wanted. All we can do is try to create a best possible future for ourselves

i would rather be teleported into a fantasy world that is interesting or something
Just get yourself full blown psychosis and disassociate from this reality.

High T thread.

I fucking hated that game, the Spore space stage from like 2008 was superior to that dog shit.

Isn’t alcohol classed as a drug?

Not a fan of alcohol anyway tbh. Tastes like shit and makes me feel like shit.
Yeah but its kinda different.

I love alcohol tbh

you can eat though, that's a redeeming value of life

I really love food for the same reasons though, I'd say its my cope tbh, most enjoyable thing about life for me.

Isekaimaxxing
I fucking hated that game, the Spore space stage from like 2008 was superior to that dog shit.
LMAO at cucks who fell for the NMS meme