Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope JFL at "Just be White" copers in this website

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
"If I was white I would have so much sex!"

Meanwhile, in reality:

most-incels-are-white-png.283684

Ethnics can't even make up HALF of this website, yet they all blame their race.
Maybe its the media constant brainwashing them into thinking everything bad in their life is due to their race, they are as bluepilled as blue-haired screaming feminists.

HEY, ETHNICS

YOU ARE NOT TYRONES, CHANGS AND ALPHA HISPANICS.

YOU ARE JUST AS INCEL AS THE WHITES HERE.

YOU ARE NOT '7/10', YOU ARE NOT BEING HELD BACK BY YOUR RACE, YOU ARE JUST UNATTRACTIVE. THERE ARE TYRONES, CHANGS AND HISPANICS WHO FUCK THE HOTTEST BITCHES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, ITS NOT YOUR RACE, ITS YOU

inb4 ethnicel meltdown

Ethnicity is COPE. It's FACE X HEIGHT.

Where is the Indian section jfl?

I mean almost every website/social media is a white majority so obviously that skews the polls

i dont agree with jbw either but its an english speaking forum lol

Dwadd

I mean almost every website/social media is a white majority so obviously that skews the polls
If being white is such an absurd boost to your SMV, then why are most incels in this site white? Don't cope by telling me they are all fakecels.

If being white is such an absurd boost to your SMV, then why are most incels in this site white? Don't cope by telling me they are all fakecels.
because they're ugly but its still better than being ethnic, one of the pinned posts on this website says being ethnic is equal to being 5'4 and white

I'm not trying to play the "I'm a victim" game but it's pretty hard as a white guy to have a healthy relationship. White women are demons, asian girls will give you hapa children and black girls have a chance of seeing you as a whitey oppressor.

never understood this weird purity spiraling over appearance tbh. if you're KHHV it's over. anyone who is actually good looking wouldn't be KHHV. "but he could hypothetically go to the third world and do this and that" no bro his life is shit it's over

Typical JBW denier argument. So if all currycels went on a sex havers forum and started posting on there, it proves curries are the biggest slayers? We have enough studies and data to conclude whites are the least likely to be incel.
. White women are demons, asian girls will give you hapa children and black girls have a chance of seeing you as a whitey oppressor.

Point proven, look at this volcel shit. You think a curry like me will have a chance to create half breed babies with noodles ever?

because they're ugly but its still better than being ethnic, one of the pinned posts on this website says being ethnic is equal to being 5'4 and white
But ethnics are not saying "being white is better", they are saying "just be white", basically mocking the whole idea that a white man can be incel.

But ethnics are not saying "being white is better", they are saying "just be white", basically mocking the whole idea that a white man can be incel.

JBW means you would be incel if you looked the same except skin color. Noodlewhore does not mean a literal asian prostitute either. Whites can be incel, but more often than not are obviously volcel.

JBW means you would be incel if you looked the same except skin color. Noodlewhore does not mean a literal asian prostitute either.
And that's an huge cope. Asian women want green cards anyway, its not like they are attracted to the cucks, they just want a better country to live in and white countries have a fame of being the best.

WHITES CAN BE INCEL

Not to mention white women are picky and hypergamous as fuck, even more than other women, which make white countries the central of incels worldwide.

Ethnics would rope if they became white, this is fact. They couldn't handle being societies mainstream punching bag ontop of being ugly which is already a failo.

Considering alot of ethnics here are in white countries (some even on welfare), I find it absolutely insane how they think they have some disadvantage for their skin color when its directly the opposite.

"Boohoo I'm an ethnic in a white country living off its welfare boohoo I have it so terrible" while white women and men in their respective governments virtue signal to death for them.

I always enjoy your esoteric replies to random threads but can never figure out what they are meant to imply

Ty ...just funny stuff from time to time. It breaks the monotony.

I feel way too much empathy towards mentally ill people to laugh at this.
Ethnics would rope if they became white, this is fact. They couldn't handle being societies mainstream punching bag ontop of being ugly which is already a failo.

Considering alot of ethnics here are in white countries (some even on welfare), I find it absolutely insane how they think they have some disadvantage for their skin color when its directly the opposite.

"Boohoo I'm an ethnic in a white country living off its welfare boohoo I have it so terrible" while white women and men in their respective governments virtue signal to death for them.
Exactly. If they think being incel is bad, imagine being incel AND universally hated by all other races as well.

White men are the fucking majority of incels all over the world. No man is as undesirable as a white man

Those stats are probably outdated

I have to make 250K more than a whiteman of my looks level to even step a foot in the game with a foid of ANY race. This is just a FACT.

HUWHITE = SUPERIOR

57.4% mogging the rest of the forum :feelskek:

Imagine believing that ethnics living in the West don't get penalized for being ethnic, and that the racial breakdown on this website is indicative of anything, as the Anglosphere is overrepresented on this website.

It's definitely possible to be white and still incel, no one is denying that, but European features are generally more desirable than that of any other race. That's just a fact.

Imagine believing that ethnics living in the West don't get penalized for being ethnic, and that the racial breakdown on this website is indicative of anything, as the Anglosphere is overrepresented on this website.

It's definitely possible to be white and still incel, no one is denying that, but European features are generally more desirable than that of any other race. That's just a fact.
Look at how many ethnics claim that they would magically turn into slayers if they were white https://incels.is/threads/i-wish-ev...-would-magically-turn-white-overnight.218394/

These people are completely delusional.

Why are arab and middle eastern seperate JFL at fail.co