Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at incels who don't believe in the 80/20 rules

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
They give the stupidest arguments, i can debunk them easily.

"Meh cope then how come most girls can get a bf ? " = do you guys realize that a lot of relationship end because the guy is cheating or not ? Relationship doesn't mean a 1/1 it could be the chad or chadlite dating 3 girls.

They give the stupidest arguments, i can debunk them easily.

"Meh cope then how come most girls can get a bf ? " = do you guys realize that a lot of relationship end because the guy is cheating or not ? Relationship doesn't mean a 1/1 it could be the chad or chadlite dating 3 girls.
80/20 is cope disguised as a blackpill. Truth is we’re bottom 10% (bell curve) genetic garbage and it’s over

80/20 is cope disguised as a blackpill. Truth is we’re bottom 10% (bell curve) genetic garbage and it’s over

Yeah sure buddy.

And the earth is flat.

We are literally bottom 20%.
Worthless useless beings.

yep my guy all women share the same 20% men everyday jfl

80/20 is somewhat bullshit. It's much worse that than, like 5/95.
Take a walk outside and you cannot honestly tell yourself that for every 5 men you saw, 1 of them looked like a slayer.
More like 1 in every 20, 2 max.
10/90 rule.

yep my guy all women share the same 20% men everyday jfl

You don't understand the 20/80 rule, it's about a REGULARITY.

Some guys other than the 20% obviously get scraps from there and there.

Take a walk outside and you cannot honestly tell yourself that for every 5 men you saw, 1 of them looked like a slayer.
10/90 rule.
I have actually never seen any real Chad with my own eyes, chadlite at most.

0.000000000000000000001% of men get sex, the rest are 0/10 truecels.

I think the 80/20 is a good, simple way to understand how it generally works with who women are very attracted to rather than it being absolutely true. There are always exceptions and very blurry edges to these type of rules but that doesn't make them wrong.

10/90 rule.

80/20 is a major cope tbh