Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at having "friends" who will backstab you for a crumb of pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This is how Elliot Rodger talks about Philip Bloeser in his manifesto, in cronological order (at first they were children):

• Philip was always very mature for his age, and he was nice to me on my first day. He became my first friend at Topanga Elementary.
  • I had a lot of playdates with Philip, and through Philip I also played with his brother Jeffrey, who was two years younger than us. While Philip was calm and mature, Jeffrey was the complete opposite. Jeffrey Bloeser was wild and boisterous, which often brought a lot of fun to my playdates with Philip.
  • I became very excited about my new hobby (skateboarding, while he was trying to normiemaxx as a kid), and I shared it with James Ellis and Philip Bloeser, my two main friends
  • Philip and Jeffrey came over quite a lot as well. Philip was always the mature and insightful brother, while Jeffrey was the wild and funny one. Seeing the two of them together always made for an interesting and excitable mix.
  • During one of my frequent visits home in late Spring, I reunited with my old friends Philip and Addison.

And this is how Philip talked about Elliot in an interview to the media, in order to make himself look good and completely throwing the memory of Elliot under the bus:
  • ‘I just can’t believe I was friends with a psychopathic mass murderer.'
  • 'His parents loved him and they never pushed him away.' jfl what
  • 'He obviously had a serious mental illness; that he was able to hide from the world.'
  • ‘Everyone is focusing on Elliot’s lack of success with women, but they need to appreciate he was unable to communicate with anyone. He was so shy and painfully awkward. He had a boring personality and he didn’t talk.
  • I am a friendly person, so despite the fact Elliot was difficult to talk to, I became friends with him
  • 'In reality I was just trying to be nice to Elliot'
  • He was incredibly hard work to talk to and I would always make sure Addison was there when we met up
  • I was amazed to hear him talk so much and so articulately, usually all you would get were one word, monosyllabic answers from him.
  • I used to try to tell him he had the opportunity to be more outgoing and to enjoy life, but it seems he didn’t ever listen to me:bluepill:
Meanwhile, on another interview that sounded a lot more sincere, his other friend Andy Chan said it like it is: "He was extremely lonely, and if someone had been nice to him, things would've been different"

Brutal ngl. One friend back stabs him, the other feels bad for him. Elliots last friend.

I was always curious if James Ellis was also an incel or just a normie since I don’t recall ER mentioning him having sex.

I was always curious if James Ellis was also an incel or just a normie since I don’t recall ER mentioning him having sex.
He was also incel, but wasn't as upset about it and tried to "just be positive" according to ER

Recently I had a friend stop talking to me after he got a 2/10 gf lol. I see them travel a lot. But eventually it will end like it always does with everyone. Then they’ll come back to their “old “ friends

nobody cares. if somebody cared they would have handed a blonde foid to him.

My “friends” were all like the other normie fucks.

Recently I had a friend stop talking to me after he got a 2/10 gf lol. I see them travel a lot. But eventually it will end like it always does with everyone. Then they’ll come back to their “old “ friends
holy shit that's brutal. yeah i guess he'll come back when she cucks him lmao. did he brag about it too?

holy shit that's brutal. yeah i guess he'll come back when she cucks him lmao. did he brag about it too?
Yea he always somehow finds a way to bring up his gf

We will be watching a movie and he’d say how did that happen sorry I was texting my gf missed it.

Out of nowhere in our convo he would say stuff like oh hold on my gf sent me something funny.

He just randomly brings up her dog and etc. It’s so uncalled for.

I can ask if I need to know about her, don’t have to tell me lol. Comes of kinda weird, idk if he dies that with other ppl too.

Yea he always somehow finds a way to bring up his gf

We will be watching a movie and he’d say how did that happen sorry I was texting my gf missed it.

Out of nowhere in our convo he would say stuff like oh hold on my gf sent me something funny.

He just randomly brings up her dog and etc. It’s so uncalled for.

I can ask if I need to know about her, don’t have to tell me lol. Comes of kinda weird, idk if he dies that with other ppl too.

typical bragging normie

little does he know that a chad could take his gf any second if he wanted, that chad's gf treats him completely differently, and that chad doesn't see having a girlfriend as this massive accomplishment to be proud of

honestly if i had to choose between a cucked relationship with a 2/10 and the deal that you have with those chadfish foids, i think the latter is unironically better jfl :feelshaha:

typical bragging normie

little does he know that a chad could take his gf any second if he wanted, that chad's gf treats him completely differently, and that chad doesn't see having a girlfriend as this massive accomplishment to be proud of

honestly if i had to choose between a cucked relationship with a 2/10 and the deal that you have with those chadfish foids, i think the latter is unironically better jfl :feelshaha:
Normal fag males have this whole ‘my girlfriend is not like the other girls’ mindset.