Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL at having chronic pain

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Everyday I have arthiritic pain in my arms and shoulders and nerve pain pulsing up my left leg into my back. Painkillers do nothing at this point. I legit want to kill myself because there is no cure or physical therapy that solves it. :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

7d5.png

96m9jrk64dx41.jpg

which painpills do you consume maybe try heroine

which painpills do you consume maybe try heroine
Just OTS ones, I was taking 4000mg of ibuprofen a day at one point, but it does nothing. Also tried aleve and stuff but it doesn't work. Ice/hot packs work for 10 mins then I get pain again. Also paid $70 a session for physical therapy like 10 straight sessions but it doesn't work and is a scam :feelsclown: I need something strong like morphine but (((doctors))) won't prescribe it :feelsclown:

Just OTS ones, I was taking 4000mg of ibuprofen a day at one point, but it does nothing. Also tried aleve and stuff but it doesn't work. Ice/hot packs work for 10 mins then I get pain again. Also paid $70 a session for physical therapy like 10 straight sessions but it doesn't work and is a scam :feelsclown: I need something strong like morphine but (((doctors))) won't prescribe it :feelsclown:

ibuprofen doesnt do shit you need opioids. I dont know how it is in the us but here you just need to cry arround and they will give you opiods. If you got the cash just get em from the darknet

ibuprofen doesnt do shit you need opioids. I dont know how it is in the us but here you just need to cry arround and they will give you opiods. If you got the cash just get em from the darknet
belive me man I know I need something stronger, just don't know where to get it