Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at guys who walk around proudly displaying logos on their shirts.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Walking around like some fucking billboard.

You think that massive supreme logo will gain you any extra attraction or respect from foids? Do you ever see Chads walking around in clothes like this? No.

FACE. HEIGHT. FRAME.

exactly, fucking idiots

LOL at all hypebeast retards pouring every bit of their money into hip shoes and clothes. Streetwear clothing is so god damn retarded. I just saw a chink at my uni today with an off white hoodie and black yeezys, couldnt help but laugh at him.

if you want to be a mongoloid and fake status at least buy reps off taobao or some shit

that chink was probably rocking reps tbh but it was so loud, LMFAO

The Good Will is where it's at. Way more interesting options and it wont hurt your savings.

I gotta hand it to the marketing execs who make the braindead consumers pay money to advertise their products like a billboard on their overpriced sweatshop clothing. I never would have figured people were THAT stupid but here we are.

Walking around like some fucking billboard.

You think that massive supreme logo will gain you any extra attraction or respect from foids? Do you ever see Chads walking around in clothes like this? No.

FACE. HEIGHT. FRAME.
High IQ post. Chads looksmaxx by wearing suits and formal attire.

High IQ. it's hilarious to me people spend so much money just to wear a companies logo.

The prices are insane but most girls are gold diggers once they see you with a $500 tee they will start talking to you.

because i dont know... they dont wear it for foids!

Consumerism at its peak. You're literally paying extra to advertise for a company.

True. Chad wears a plain white shirt, and blue jeans, not even slim fit. And slays.

Meanwhile niggas be looking like clowns. Supreme this, Gucci that.
Women smell how desperately you're trying to compensate for being a 5'6 ugly motherfucker.

I go out of my way to make sure no brand is visible on my clothing. Unless it's small logo on a cheap t-shirt.
Same here, my father taught me to not give a duck to companies logos. Only retarded normies shit do and they are ridiculizing themselves doing so tbh.
In my ideal world, people would walk in uniform, especially the youngs.