Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at all the normie sheeple standing in the freezing rain in NYC for hours

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
How stupid can these followers be? TeeHee lets go stand in the freezing rain for hours to see the ball drop and say we did it.

We will piss/shit in a bag also. Tee HEE

Even better on the other side of NY here. Thousands of people standing around in the rain, and everything is going to be called off due to high winds :):):):):)

Cope, they’re having a night to remember while you’re posting here

Cope, they’re having a night to remember while you’re posting here
I can gurantee you that all of us and most of them would rather be at home online then in times square in the rain near freezing temps right now.

Even if u met a foid....what are u gonna do? pay $800 inflated price for a cheap hotel and hope she will not change her mind.

What do you expect

I can gurantee you that all of us and most of them would rather be at home online then in times square in the rain near freezing temps right now.

Even if u met a foid....what are u gonna do? pay $800 inflated price for a cheap hotel and hope she will not change her mind.
cope harder lol

Even better on the other side of NY here. Thousands of people standing around in the rain, and everything is going to be called off due to high winds :):):):):)
Yes I believe in god now I was thing about all the normies enjoying themselves in newyork
Some should bomb times square next year

I wish I took your advice and waited at home, now I've memories of the worst night of my life

Im surprised in this day and age they dont give them seats. Dont understand how normalfags can happily do this or go to those disgusting degenerate music festivals and stand for hours