Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at 4cucks turning their memes into blatant Chad worship.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Look at this shit.
d0e.jpg

Imagine the absolute subhuman who did this. Imagine drawing shit like this and knowing you'll never have it yourself. This, besides having a daughter, is quite LITERALLY the ultimate cuck. Imagine drawing any Chad and Stacy characters together in a loving relationship when it's far from what you're having.

This site is the only non-cucked place on the entire internet. No wonder we're hated so much

This site is the only non-cucked place on the entire internet. No wonder we're hated so much
Wizardchan is also pretty nice and uncucked, but I don't really want to post on there as I'd feel like I'm infiltrating, as I'm far from a wizard -- nearly 20.

Cope knows no bounds. I have no doubt that some of those 4chinners are dreaming about themselves in that position.

this is what the average 4chan user looks like

Nah, that meme is based and traditional and the ideal masterrace ngl

Only subhuman coping white truecels make memes like that. I don't blame them at all for wanting that, they just put their own "Aryan" race on a pedestal the same way cucks put roasties on a pedestal.

Imagine the absolute subhuman who did this. Imagine drawing shit like this and knowing you'll never have it yourself.
It's a funny internet meme of a guy saying YES.
You're digging too far.

the last good meme on 4chan was the soyboy wojak or amerimutt

4 Chan is full of cucks who think they're better than reddit
full

4 Chan is full of cucks who think they're better than reddit
there is no where else to run or cope, every other chan is a honeypot or really obscure and has died off, or has been shut down.

i do go there sometimes and post soy wojaks and watch people shit themselves and call me "reddit."

the author probably knows he will never have that on some level, but he can't truly accept that so he copes by self inserting in that stuff

shouldn't memes be funny and relatable??

Imagine browsing anything other than /int/ on halfchan.

Maybe it was a femrodent who made this, that place is full of them.

I remember 4chon . net and that site was a lot better than 4cuck and 8chaim. STI was the owner of that site and he was reknown for preserving the original cultures of both /new/ and /r9k/ back when it was still an incel board. If it wasn’t for him, /pol/ probably would’ve never existed.

Numales are the biggest Chad worshipers

The trad egirl meme was funny until people started believing it unironically and making cringe art like this one.

4shit is full of tradcucks thinking they are Chad.

Wizardchan is also pretty nice and uncucked, but I don't really want to post on there as I'd feel like I'm infiltrating, as I'm far from a wizard -- nearly 20.
My problem with wizardchan is that its so badly designed lol. This forum DESTROYS wizchan in terms of design

It's a funny internet meme of a guy saying YES.
You're digging too far.
Yeah, I know, but they turned it into blatant Chad worship here.
The trad egirl meme was funny until people started believing it unironically and making cringe art like this one.
That's what I think too.

My problem with wizardchan is that its so badly designed lol. This forum DESTROYS wizchan in terms of design
Wizchan is full of faggots wanting to turn the guys there in trannies.

All the "-chan" spaces are infected with those kinds of people now. It's very unfortunate, my only suggestion is to just tell them to fuck off or not speak to them or interact with them at all.

Jfl is incels.co the last place on the internet without tranny activity?

Jfl is incels.co the last place on the internet without tranny activity?
Yeah, i think so. Chans are full of trannies because they can subvert the place easily through discord.