Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfc incel tears have no fucking remose

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Especially to a dying dog.

These people disgust me.

Attachments

• 3x5eFaj.png
    3x5eFaj.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 178
These people are bluepilled to the max, they really think having a positive attitude can warde off all disasters in your life.

It could’ve given him more years. Hahahahaha!!!!

Lmao, these people are truly deluded by their Just World Fantasy.

'i steal chads girl'

so mentally ill

This is the logical conclusion of blue pill ideology.
Just think happy thoughts and good and mercy will come to you. If it doesn't then you just weren't being positive enough or you just need to be positive a bit longer.

They are clinically retarded. It's useless to try to reason with such drooling morons.

jujujujujujjujjjuujjuuuuujjuuuuustworldfallacy

Welp, doctors and modern medicine BTFO.

Cancer, AIDS etc.? No need for any medication and medicine, just think positively!

They're on-par with the "alternative medicine" and "anti-vaxxer" community. Complete and utter fucking retards.

There's nothing to say about that. Pure delusion.

If this is how they treat animals, we can only imagine how they treat other people /s

These people are LEGIT crazy. Having a different mindset will give his dog a couple more years??WHAT?

They're really just awful people.

They're legit mentally retarded...I have no other words. They TRULY think that it was solely mind power that prolonged Hawkings and Reeves lives? Fucking cage.

fucking idiots i want them all dead

I HATE reddit and all of it’s entireity

they immature like children. just bbbb positive and good things will come to you!
1397676782-521904-502969179784958-1198992397-n.jpg