Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Jewtendo does it again

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
They are releasing a remake of the GBA game Pokémon mistery dungeon for the switch. And it will cost full price, 60 fucking dollars for a GBA remake.
Pokemon mystery dungeon rescue team dx switch cover

The worst part is that numales will buy it, I played the demo and it's the same fucking game as the original. Numales are the ones to blame. This shit wouldnt cost more than 10 dollars on the ps4 or pc
Meanwhile i'll enjoy it for free, jfl if you don't hack your switch

This is how the game looks like btw
FatEntireBrahmancow size restricted

Cucktears lurkers, I hope you enjoy paying 60 for a GBA game in 2020 :feelskek:

They can bring out such games, but they cannot bring out decent Pokemon designs and yet people want to defend GameFreak and they will attack everyone who dares to criticise them with the phrase ''Ok, boomer.''.

Not gonna buy. I'm looking forward to Dreams for PS4. :feelsahh:

The $30 expansions announced look boring too...

The $30 expansions announced look boring too...
That was called postgame back then, now they sell it separately. Numales justify it saying that "they are not making third versions anymore so this is actually cheaper" :soy:

you're gonna buy it

That was called postgame back then, now they sell it separately. Numales justify it saying that "they are not making third versions anymore so this is actually cheaper" :soy:
In gold and silver you can explore an entire secondary region for post game, in Fire Red and Leaf Green you explore the Sevii Islands and access gen 2 and gen 3 Pokemon and can do Round Two, in Black and White you get to explore the second half of the Unova Region and access Pokemon from previous Gens and I can go on. It's sad that Pokemon has really lost it's edge and we have retards defending it. Whatever it's their money they're wasting JFL.

The Elders Scroll V: Skyrim Just More Expensive Edition

Why sell a full game when you can sell part of a game and charge for the other half later.

Nintendo is dead, just like my soul

a game that looks like this shouldn’t cost more than 15 bucks

Thats why I havent done it yet, but I think it's worth it
I wanted to buy a Switch and pirate, but I'm too scared to try it. Switches aren't cheap and if you fuck up, that's money down the drain. Let us know how the hacking goes once you do it.

I wanted to buy a Switch and pirate, but I'm too scared to try it. Switches aren't cheap and if you fuck up, that's money down the drain. Let us know how the hacking goes once you do it.
I already had it for more than 2 years , if I brick it the money was still worth it

I will pirate it the second it comes out,fuck nintendo.

It may be too late already for you,only old switches can be hacked,the new ones MAY be hackable but it will be a pain in the ass and not worth it

Also with a hacked switch you can't play online,but Nintendo's paid online is shit anyway.

Last edited:
I have never played this game, have I missed much?

I would just put it on a GBA emulator on psp and play the original

I don't think Japs are good at making videogames in general. Japanese games are usually overrated, overhyped and adored by soys.
I only like a miniscule percentage of them.

Just play Children's games bro!

I don't think Japs are good at making videogames in general. Japanese games are usually overrated, overhyped and adored by soys.

Disagree. Jap games are pretty good. Not superior but pretty good

I have never played this game, have I missed much?
No, they are average at best, but I really liked it as a kid, the music brings back memories from when I played GBA games on my PC

If you enjoy them, go for it. I just don't see the appeal in something like NiER:Automata
NIER is good for nothing but fap material. I dont like it either.

NIER is good for nothing but fap material. I dont like it either.
Exactly. Empty level design, bizarre nonsense story and boring characters. Why should I pay 40€ for skirt peeking a robo thot?

Attachments

• everdrive-gba-x5.jpg
    everdrive-gba-x5.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 7
Why didn't they just wait to make a new one? Seems like a waste of labour. Plus Switch games are so ridiculously expensive.

As for SwSh, Game Freak surprisingly managed to win me over by bringing back old Pokemon for free, I might actually buy Pokemon Sword now. The expansion pass I could care less about though.

Last edited:
I remember as a kid Nintendo would never cut the price of their games when Sony was putting out Greatest hits for a third of the original price.

mobile game tier

Pokemon games are boring as shit, I don't understand how people can enjoy them.

I don't think there are a bigger set of hacks in the gaming industry than Game Freak. The amount of wasted potential with Pokemon is criminal.

kikes at it again...

Nitendo and Disney are kid companies coz they know once they manipulate your childhood, they manipulate you for life.

Evil fucks

These awful graphics jfl.

The Elders Scroll V: Skyrim Just More Expensive Edition

Shut up and buy Skyrim VI degenerate! Make sure to grab Fallout 76 as well. If there are problems we'll fix it.
C'mon!! Buy them now!!!

Japanese games tend to be boring gameplay wise. I like the art and music in JRPGs but the actual gameplay feels like a chore.

not one second

Japanese games tend to be boring gameplay wise. I like the art and music in JRPGs but the actual gameplay feels like a chore.
The opposite, most western games are movies nowdays (like God of war, The witcher, RDR2, etc) while japanese games are all about gameplay (like souls games, DMCV, and Nintendo games)

The opposite, most western games are movies nowdays (like God of war, The witcher, RDR2, etc) while japanese games are all about gameplay (like souls games, DMCV, and Nintendo games)
I really liked Super Mario 3D World but I can't get into Pokemon again despite wanting to, the gameplay in Pokemon is so dry.

oh jewtendo, how low you've fallen when it comes about pokémon? They haven't produced a decent quality non-port game since Black & White and these niggas want to sell us some shitty N64 tier graphs for the new game? And in spite of that it's expensive af as well as the other ports (this shit and pokkén which was terrible tbh) and doesn't even include the whole pokédex...

Jfl they just want to milk the cash cow till there's nothing left but these soys will still defend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back