Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jews want to send slavs to Ukrainan meatgrinder to start WW3

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

And to also start end game war with Iran so the Satanic State of Israel could build a 3rd Temple and start ruling over the entire world (global depopulation and turning goys into the real mind controlled cyborgs).

Do they really think i will be fighting for jewish oligarchs, kikes from the US-Rael and kosher neo-nazi ancestors murderers of 120k Poles (and also my grand grandfather before ww2). Give me a gun and i will shot you in the head mr drill sergeant (in American's Army).

It may not be just slavs but also Germans, French, Italians, Finns, Swedes and Norwegians. They are controlled by the Jews after all so plan is to depopulate white population and replace us with race mixed mongrels. Plan is to depopulate slavic countries by 80-95% and depopulate non-slavic european white countries by at least 30% (their countries already have 30%+ non whites)

Last edited:
dont beat iran that easily not without taking serious L
also they are surrounded
they lost over 20 tanks just to destroy hamas jfl:lul:

is it too late? whites in usa are retarded.

is it too late? whites in usa are retarded.
yes march towards ww3 has started now
prepare for only the most barbaric and insane behaviour from normies

dont beat iran that easily not without taking serious L
also they are surrounded
Hamas should obliterate IS-Rael

Polish public perception of Jewkraine is at an all time low, and they would be the first candidates for the meat grinder.

Special forces they could maybe deploy, but I doubt there wouldn't be a mutiny among the infantry.

And their shitty merkavas gets destroyed by outdated rpgs that doesn't even have tandem charge JFL. I guess all that money from the US gets spend on a cocaine, hookers and new residences for the Netayahuj.

And their shitty merkavas gets destroyed by outdated rpgs that doesn't even have tandem charge JFL
they didn't destroy shit honestly, all of their propaganda videos just show a hit at the Merkava or Namer APC and without any evidence that the it was destroyed. Russian T90Ms won't stand a chance in Gaza. Only Merkavas i've seen destroyed was by ATGMs few years ago. Also in the beginning of HAMAS-Israel war when HAMAS penetrated roof with drone and burned the ammo rack.

shitram were overhyped :feelskek:
Can't wait for Ukries F-16 to drop like flies they are even more outdated than those Abrams. Russians could do barrel rolls around those slow and shitty planes in their Su-57 and Mig35. They will be begging for a way to go back to Mig29

Holohoax never happened, but 6 millions wasn't enough. TKD for world peace.

Can't wait for Ukries F-16 to drop like flies they are even more outdated than those Abrams. Russians could do barrel rolls around those slow and shitty planes in their Su-57 and Mig35. They will be begging for a way to go back to Mig29

View attachment 1074932
I dont know about su57 but I want a su7

Attachments

• 1709034299900.png
    1709034299900.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 6

View attachment 1074932
Meh. Previous generariou planes (non stealth) are relatively similar in capability. Modern dogfighting happens in beyond range, and maneuverability doesn't mean much these days even though it looks cool

I can imagine that Putin would be happy with this. That would cause riots in Europe because most Europeans don't give a fuck about Ukraine. In addition, the combat value of European faggot troops would be very questionable anyway. It would end in disaster because the EU don't have the necessary supply chains to ensure the supply of supplies to the troops and because the Russians are far from exploiting their full potential.

Last edited:
I can imagine that Putin would be happy with this. That would cause unrest here in Europe because most Europeans don't give a fuck about Ukraine. In addition, the combat value of European faggot troops would be very questionable anyway. It would end in disaster because we don't have the necessary supply chains to ensure the supply of supplies to the troops and because the Russians are far from exploiting their full potential.
Sit 2 weeks in a prison (free vacation) and then Putin will save you and give you a free Russian ID. Sounds about right to me.

I am not fighting for the kikes. If they try to mobilize me I will mercilessly murder the zogbots (in video game)

Sit 2 weeks in a prison (free vacation) and then Putin will save you and give you a free Russian ID. Sounds about right to me.
I think this is a dirty game by the USA and its puppets like Macron and Scholz. The USA will soon largely withdraw from NATO under Trump and the European states will be rushed into a war against Russia, which will weaken Europe even further because, as already mentioned, we are not in a position to endure such a war. Russia will not invade here, nor will nuclear weapons be used, but the European states will suffer even more economic collapse and will need American loans. It is basically the same game that the USA played with UK in the two world wars.