Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews, plagues, and the NEETpill

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Jews survived the Black Plague, and were almost entirely unscathed by it, because they were NEETpilled during the medieval ages and did not associate with the goyim, and thus did not contract the disease.

Jews in the modern day, however, are a heavy vector for Covid-19 (the first incidence in New York literally having been a kike who attended both AIPAC and CPAC) because they stopped believing in the NEETpill and have since statusmaxxed into being the rulers of the world.

Last edited:
I long for the day that sandmaxxers rule the world again. The WASPs and Jews that rule the world today even larp as sandmaxxers behind closed doors.

I long for the day that sandmaxxers rule the world again. The WASPs and Jews that rule the world today even larp as sandmaxxers behind closed doors.
I, for one, welcome the return of giga-sand hegemony.

Last edited:
I, for one, welcome giga-sand hegemony.
Holy Black Pill Avi3

Our flag when we take over.

From Cordoba to Constantinople, the cumskins seethed.
Jfl, Islamic rule in Spain was a cultural melting pot.
Jews, Christians and Muslims shared information with each other.

But mashallah inshallah walalalalala they were defeated in Southern France. :lul:

Jfl, Islamic rule in Spain was a cultural melting pot.
Jews, Christians and Muslims shared information with each other.

But mashallah inshallah walalalalala they were defeated in Southern France. :lul:
It was only benevolent Arab might that was able to unite the civilized world. And it shall come again, to bring forth a new age of multicultural prosperity.

Also, you Aryan cumskin LARPers should know that the ones responsible for defeating the Muslims (PBUT) were not the Germanics of France so much as the Latins. That is, those much closer to the Arabs in both skin tan and mindset than you are willing to admit.

Last edited:
Being neet is the best possible life tbh

Being neet is the best possible life tbh
NEET is the only logical choice for non-cucks. Who the fuck would want to work for some thankless company just to pay taxes for tranny surgeries, welfare whores and refugee housing? Burn it all to the ground.