Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jews are responsible for why you are incel

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★
They literally invented feminism and spread other degeneracy as well and brainwashed women into thinking they are queens who deserve Chad etc...

Good chance is without them you would have ascended, just like every one of your ancestors did

Last edited:
perhaps with a virgin by now fuck jews

It's moreso the toxins they put into the food ("to protect flavor" or some other excuse) they control than feminism but yeah, I get your drift

I'm an incel because of my genes not jews.

It's true that Jews basically push everything bad because they have a corruptive nature.

That being said if they all disappeared tomorrow, it would take a while, maybe even a decade before everything improves to the point where most people would have a long term relationship.

The jews are also responsible for incel jews being incel. Jews jewing jews jewing jews.

They literally invented feminism and spread other degeneracy as well and brainwashed women into thinking they are queens who deserve Chad etc...

Good chance is without them you would have ascended, just like every one of your ancestors did

View attachment 1197002
Based post

View attachment 1197002
Even if they didn't make feminism, I would still be alone because I am autistic. Or maybe the jews made me autistic lol

It's moreso the toxins they put into the food ("to protect flavor" or some other excuse) they control than feminism but yeah, I get your drift
Yeah they have destroyed T-levels in the West through their use of poison chemicals in the air, water, food and even the soil is fucked now

They probably think they are doing something good, repairing the world according to Talmud.
Would like to know which ones of these kikesses worked for the CIA like Gloria Steinem.

Water is wet
But radfems think that they are on their side