Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jewish Union can't compete with China

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
So much for lé free market capitalism lol. "Consoom our products & our products only reeeeeee"

They want to ban import of Chinese Electric Vechiles because China is outproducing them compared to EU EV's. Its a free market until the goys get better deals and we can't compete anymore

View: https://twitter.com/Trollstoy88/status/1787576732410605584?t=eMiUQSabCldE8ComTRzsTg&s=19

Apparently no one on Twitter understands what countervailing duty is. It's not a free market if Chinese companies get billions of dollars in subsidies from their government

Critical Technology Development:

China leads in 37

US leads in 7

Europe leads in 0

PB69 CriticalTechTracker tab1

Last edited:
jeuropean junion memes aside, we all know that anything china produces is cheap disposable garbage that breaks down easily, besides europe, us, australia, canada and few other countries that comprise those giant alliances of sitting in a circle and sucking each others dick, chinese are bugmen they can't make anything comfy and enjoyable without cutting corners, maybe it looks good on camera but once you sit in those cars they feel cramped, i know how chinese make anything to just look presentable enough and tell you to get fucked after you buy from them. if they don't blow up right away they will shut down while trying to install updaterape in a middle of cross section or make a dent after barely stabving them with a pen

the branding doesn't help either i've seen some grifters try to hype up the new yang wang g wagon copy and it just looks cringe all around, could've named it literally anything masculine and cowboy sounding like Rambo, Rango, Retaliator, Nemesis but they always name it something to tell in advance that it's cheap chinese junk

besides were any good on raw specs they would be immediately recognised by Saudis, russians and various other african warlords

so in conclusion none of what you said holds up better luck next time

So much for lé free market capitalism lol. "Consoom our products & our products only reeeeeee"
The funny thing was when china was accused of being unfair by the state funding the industry with subsidy without considering the fact that most Chinese industry is state controlled and owned.

i know how chinese make anything to just look presentable enough and tell you to get fucked after you buy from them. if they don't blow up right away they will shut down while trying to install updaterape in a middle of cross section or make a dent after barely stabving them with a pen
I've noticed that Chinese meals look good but I'm still hungry afterwards.