Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jewish secretary of state orders all US embassies to fly the gay flag

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
The US is now officially 100% faginated and gay.

why is my country like this

Based! @PPEcel

I bet an American from the 1950's would be surprised if they came into the future and saw all the flags of gayness flying.

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

white guy orders white country to do fag shit.

surprise surprise

Just enjoy as society burn

Biff Tannen's face he wouldn't know what to make of it.

images

I'm not sure what Marty McFly would make of it either tbh. Probably how he looked in the film but for different reasons.

Back-To-The-Future-Marty-Mcfly-Red-Puffer-Vest-510x600.jpg

Can God hurry up and send some fire and brimstone already?

Last edited:
I'm sure the muslims of the world will be happy that the USA flys a homo flag in their country

I'm sure the muslims of the world will be happy that the USA flys a homo flag in their country

I think all US embassies count as being in the USA even if they're geographically not, so you can have the homo flag raised high for the pride.

I think all US embassies count as being in the USA even if they're geographically not, so you can have the homo flag raised high for the pride.
Blood and soil makes a nation. This is an insult really to everyone who rejects sodomy.

Blood and soil makes a nation. This is an insult really to everyone who rejects sodomy.

I think that's a bit of an 'Abrahamic' thing there tbh I just find all this to have comedic value. I'd say the US is now officially not a Christian country. The last vestiges of that faith have been swept aside and now you have a whole new carry on, with your flags of faggotery. Why does faggotery need it's own flag for anyway?

I bet an American from the 1950's would be surprised if they came into the future and saw all the flags of gayness flying.

Unless you are tuned into Western culture, which more and more people are slowly around the world, the rainbow flag will just be something with no political significance, an interesting story about this.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/may/24/gay-pride-afghanistan-rainbow-flags

1950s Americans would probably see it in the same way as Afghans did before they found out what it meant.

Tranny surgery (”Gender reassignment surgery”) is legal and practiced in both Turkey and Iran.

saved
Tranny surgery (”Gender reassignment surgery”) is legal and practiced in both Turkey and Iran.
In these countries they have different ideas about homosexuality even though they practice this surgery.
I think that's a bit of an 'Abrahamic' thing there tbh I just find all this to have comedic value. I'd say the US is now officially not a Christian country. The last vestiges of that faith have been swept aside and now you have a whole new carry on, with your flags of faggotery. Why does faggotery need it's own flag for anyway?
Some would say the homos worship the flesh. Also there are preachers in the USA who are homosexuals.

Incels who vote for Biden absolutely deserve to die loveless and virgin

Based! @PPEcel
There are like a dozen or so embassies already doing this, I live near a bunch of em.

I'm less concerned about Blinken's pointless virtue-signaling than I was about Tillerson and Pompeo's mismanagement of the State Department.

I'm less concerned about Blinken's pointless virtue-signaling than I was about Tillerson and Pompeo's mismanagement of the State Department.
kek at all the outrage about Rex Tillerson being considered by Trump for Secretary of State only for Tillerson to turn against him later on like so many others tbh

kek at all the outrage about Rex Tillerson being considered by Trump for Secretary of State only for Tillerson to turn against him later on like so many others tbh
I personally prefer seeing some boring Georgetown-type former career Foreign Service officer as Secretary of State. I like the bureaucracy. Nice and stable.

Some people were pissed at Tillerson just because he was Exxon's CEO. He was pretty incompetent but nobody ever considers him to be a crazed ideologue along, say, John Bolton's lines, or an ass-kisser like Pompeo.

I personally prefer seeing some boring Georgetown-type former career Foreign Service officer as Secretary of State. I like the bureaucracy. Nice and stable.
Boring is good when government is considered tbh
Keeps all the crazy people out of politics
Some people were pissed at Tillerson just because he was Exxon's CEO. He was pretty incompetent but nobody ever considers him to be a crazed ideologue along, say, John Bolton's lines, or an ass-kisser like Pompeo.
Ye environmentalists didn't like Tillerson because he was Exxon's CEO.

Many of Trump's advisors and their foreign policy was oriented around the belief that supporting Israel would speed up the biblical prophecy. A lot like previous advisors under many neocons tbh for all the talk about Trump being unconventional he picked some pretty conventional republican cabinet picks.
@Mainländer

Boring is good when government is considered tbh
Keeps all the crazy people out of politics

Ye environmentalists didn't like Tillerson because he was Exxon's CEO.

Many of Trump's advisors and their foreign policy was oriented around the belief that supporting Israel would speed up the biblical prophecy. A lot like previous advisors under many neocons tbh for all the talk about Trump being unconventional he picked some pretty conventional republican cabinet picks.
@Mainländer
A lot of those conventional picks ended up leaving, JFL.

I liked Jim Mattis. So did Trump supporters at the start of the admin, even though there was nothing similar about the two men. Mattis is an avid reader from a middle-class family who rose through the ranks, and Trump, well, is silver-spooned fuck too lazy to read daily briefings.

Last edited:
@erenyeager @TheUltimateMarkcel jews are basically Marleyans

Mattis is an avid reader from a middle-class family who rose through the ranks, and Trump, well, is silver-spooned fuck too lazy to read daily briefings.
Trump botched his coronavirus response early on because he refused to read the daily briefings imo @Gyros_Pretcel
It ended up being a major point to criticize him on but somehow before the coronavirus it wasn't that big of a deal or wasn't so apparent.

Nah, they worship the Devil.

Under communist/leftist/jaywish command they want evil to spread and to harm others.
They want to harass others, be loud and obnoxious, show depravity and be gross.
And they do that with a purpose.

They want to cause violence and visceral hate on others. And they want those others to attack them.
Why would someone want to be attacked you ask? The answer is simple: The ones behind them: the joos/leftard politicians, want to have a casus belli to attack whites and conservatives even more.

If it was just hedonism, if they were doing it just for self pleasure, they would do it on their own, quietly, in the privacy of their homes. No need for parades and scandalous acts, and all the degeneracy we see today.

Gays existed for thousands of years. During some historic periods they were persecuted if they practiced it openly, so SURPRISE SURPRISE, they didn't let a horse fuck them on the middle of the road, in broad daylight, on a gay parade!

They were gay, they lived their entire life in peace, did their degeneracy without ever being found out, and eventually died of some venereal disease and went to Hell to burn forever.
Totally agree tbh ngl. It's curious too how often women sympathize with their cause. They must be witches.

Fucking Xoe Xiden.

Xis times will be shortlived

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back