Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jewish ameriMUTT foid helped give Jap roasties equal rights post ww2

Of fucking course it's the jews fucking everything up :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. How can you justify this shit @faded @mentalcel1 ?

https://www.ajc.org/news/how-a-jewish-woman-helped-shape-modern-japan

filthy Jews can't leave a single nation unstained with their filthy Jewish hands.
Well we could just remove them off the face of the earth. But for now it is better to let the jews mongrolize the white cucks who come put on their capes and come white knighting for the jews when we are having them for breakfast.

Let the jew stab them(white cucks) in the back first and finish them off. Once this process is complete then we teach them a lesson.

Patience is a virtue. For now campainge for open borders and that white foids have abortions. The more the better that way they become a minority even faster then we vote in a military government and use the weapons bring order in this world.

Well we could just remove them off the face of the earth. But for now it is better to let the jews mongrolize the white cucks who come put on their capes and come white knighting for the jews when we are having them for breakfast.

Let the jew stab them(white cucks) in the back first and finish them off. Once this process is complete then we teach them a lesson.

Patience is a virtue. For now campainge for open borders and that white foids have abortions. The more the better that way they become a minority even faster then we vote in a military government and use the weapons bring order in this world.
sadly by the time the Jews have destroyed the whites, I will be old as fuck and if white nations fall too hard my money be worthless. So my hope is rather that the western nation still remain prosperous enough even with the diversity so I can money Maxx in peace.

sadly by the time the Jews have destroyed the whites, I will be old as fuck and if white nations fall too hard my money be worthless. So my hope is rather that the western nation still remain prosperous enough even with the diversity so I can money Maxx in peace.
then diversify your portfolio now and have peace of mind. Btw it will take longer than your life time to finish of the cuck whites because they are many. They still breed but very few babies.
Only the storm whites and religious whites breed like rats so at least the future white minority will be raised in based households whilst the faggots and shit of society is wiped off the earth.

So it will be our grandchildren who finish off the jews.