Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jesus... I just realized how important Chin/Jaw area is

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Dude

I look at this guy and can't say he's ugly, as a matter of fact I want to say he's pretty good looking. But then I analyze him and I see shitty skin with acne, visibly assymethric face, ugly nose, eyes are set too wide apart, negative canthal tilt, low set and not pronounced cheeks and the only good things about him are hair (and hairline) and his jaw and chin.

I never realized how much halo this area can give you but it figures. A good looking guy = a masculine looking guy. And jaw/chin can make or break you in this regard (looking masculine). That's why he still looks above average.

Last edited:
What? His jaw and chin aren't great.

What? His jaw and chin aren't great.
WDYM? His jaw is in good angle with his chin, close to the wanted 90 degrees. It's also wide enough. His chin is in perfect ratio with his top third of his face, also it's not retracted.

I look at this guy and can't say he's ugly, as a matter of fact I want to say he's pretty good looking. But then I analyze him and I see shitty skin with acne, visibly assymethric face, ugly nose, eyes are set too wide apart, negative canthal tilt and the only good things about him are hair (and hairline) and his jaw and chin.
Put him on tinder and see how many matches he gets, what you think DOES NOT MATTER. The ONLY thing that matters is how many matches he gets and attention from females.
That's why he still looks above average.
Dude he is 3.5/10 ugly motherfucker. Dude you're like a 4.5 and mog him wtf.
WDYM? His jaw is in good angle with his chin, close to the wanted 90 degrees. It's also wide enough. His chin is in perfect ratio with his top third of his face, also it's not retracted.
I agree, he does have good lower third ratios but that eye area and lack of cheekbones fucks him.

Error 404: Forward growth not found

Put him on tinder and see how many matches he gets, what you think DOES NOT MATTER. The ONLY thing that matters is how many matches he gets and attention from females.

Dude he is 3.5/10 ugly motherfucker. Dude you're like a 4.5 and mog him wtf.

I agree, he does have good lower third ratios but that eye area and lack of cheekbones fucks him.

Error 404: Forward growth not found
You are ridiculous. His chin alone mogs me to hell, back, and ascends to heaven to be to the right of god himself. He looks masculine, I don't. He would be a slayer here in Poland, trust me. His bottom third is great.

I could catfish with him but I would need more pics of him. And IDK who that is.

They might be proportional, but his jaw isn't very defined or angular and his chin is small, doesn't protrude at all. He could easily get a gf if he's NT but there's nothing special about him looks-wise.

well a jaw and a chin is the bare minimum you should have, otherwise even your teeth won't fit in your mouth, it's almost getting into deformity ground

You are ridiculous. His chin alone mogs me to hell, back, and ascends to heaven to be to the right of god himself. He looks masculine, I don't. He would be a slayer here in Poland, trust me. His bottom third is great.

I could catfish with him but I would need more pics of him. And IDK who that is.
Reverse search his pic

I see, well I called my mom over and asked her what she thinks of him and she said he's ugly. I agree that he has pretty good lower third ratios and GREAT hair but his eye area is really bad. Asymmetrical eyelids and eyebrows fuck him over, also has a bit of a pig nose.

If you find out who he is tell me.

well a jaw and a chin is the bare minimum you should have, otherwise even your teeth won't fit in your mouth, it's almost getting into deformity ground
I am weird then because my jaw and especially chin are weak, but I have MASSIVE mouth (as in, the insides), I can stuff so much food at once in it and I also have big teeth and they all fit well there, even with some gaps.

jaw+eyes almost everything

Reverse search his pic

I see, well I called my mom over and asked her what she thinks of him and she said he's ugly. I agree that he has pretty good lower third ratios and GREAT hair but his eye area is really bad. Asymmetrical eyelids and eyebrows fuck him over, also has a bit of a pig nose.

If you find out who he is tell me.

I did reverse searched this pic and it's the only other one I found. He isn't anyone well known, just a random guy who had 2 pics taken in a studio. Not enough for a catfish.
jaw+eyes almost everything
Yep. THe rest is just basically "don't have it completely fucked up and you are good". Jaw and chin, then eyes then literally nothing else when it comes to face.

My Dad has a Chad-tier jaw, that's the only thing I didn't inherit from him. :feelsbadman:

I am weird then because my jaw and especially chin are weak, but I have MASSIVE mouth (as in, the insides), I can stuff so much food at once in it and I also have big teeth and they all fit well there, even with some gaps.
slightly weak is fine I guess, but birdcel tier is a almost a death sentence. Perhaps your jaw is not as weak as you think it is?

slightly weak is fine I guess, but birdcel tier is a almost a death sentence. Perhaps your jaw is not as weak as you think it is?
Yeah, not birdcel tier but not OP tier. SOmething in between when it comes to how "tall" my chin is. THat's why I grew out a beard.