Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jesus christ look how easy going, fun, and happy people looked in every decade

Which decade in this video would you choose?

• 50's

• 60's

• 70's

• 80's

• Now

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Jesus even subhuman guys were able to get dates.

Even this guy is calling it.

2018 07 06 014401

50s were the best

>You will never live in 1950s Burgerstan.
It's over

50s, then it was decadence with jewish/feminist propaganda

Wasn't around in the 50's and 60's, but I did live through the entirety of the 70's and 80's, and in my estimate, the reactive "anti-sixties" Zeitgeist, champagne glass clinging, wildly pastel coloured (mid) and synthwave (early) 80's, was the last decade meant for young people to feel empowered and be happy in.

Doesn't mean you couldn't be incel in the 80's (I was), but the whole era had a much different vibe to it. It certainly was still easier to break out of inceldom than today.

Then along came the 90's, the yoke of third wave feminism, "cause you deserve it, gurl!", the burden of mass immigration starting to be felt for real; systematic mendacity and political correctness spreading like wild fire, and everything was ruined. Today, we are still living in a sort of continuation of the 90's that has steadily grown worse over time, changing somewhat in nuance with the introduction of everlasting pointless wars, economic zombieism etc.

In this video I'd either choose the 50's, 70's or 80's, feeling unable to conclusively make my mind up on the matter.

Last edited:
I would have been lynched in those early eras.

Alright, imagine you were an R&B star. Life wasn’t great in the 50’s but unlike earlier eras, you had a place.

I wish I was a teenager in the 90s.

I read statistics that show blacks had it better back then in many respects. Less crime, less out of wedlock children etc. Not gonna say it was fun but between the threat of getting lynched by white rednecks and getting shot by your fellow blacks doesn't seem things have improved a great deal.

I'm not saying this to be racist or anything. It was just inevitable that the degeneracy that is ruining white society would affect those in the lower rungs of the societal order even more. The civil rights era would have been a great thing if it didn't come with all the rest of the garbage, but if E. Micheal Jones is right about this, there was nothing accidental about the destruction of black communities.

What do you like about that time ?

Video games were better. Hey, it was something.
Alright, imagine you were an R&B star. Life wasn’t great in the 50’s but unlike earlier eras, you had a place.

The cultural contribution of blacks was infinitely greater then than it is now. Jazz in particular was a great art form, or at least a serious one. You could seriously put an Art Tatum or a John Coltrane in the same breath as a Mozart or a Beethoven. Many black musicians of that era were also capable of genuine soulful expressions:

That to me demonstrates that blacks only suffered a physical oppression, not a mental or a spiritual one, at least not fundamentally. Now it is the other way around. They are no longer oppressed either by the law or the state, but their minds and souls have been completely destroyed, just as the mind and soul of whites have.

Last edited:
I wish I was a teenager in the 90s.

I was at the very tail end, it was already starting to end tbh.

Sometimes I look at the year 1999-2000 with a kind of weird obsession and nostalgia, because there was a lot of buildup to it, a lot of enthusiasm about new technology and computers and 3d animations everywhere, people writing "98" and "99" everywhere, and then 2000 finally came and everything just turned to shit, like there was a crossroads at that point in time and we took the wrong path.

I read statistics that show blacks had it better back then in many respects. Less crime, less out of wedlock children etc. Not gonna say it was fun but between the threat of getting lynched by white rednecks and getting shot by your fellow blacks doesn't seem things have improved a great deal.

I'm not saying this to be racist or anything. It was just inevitable that the degeneracy that is ruining white society would affect those in the lower rungs of the societal order even more. The civil rights era would have been a great thing if it didn't come with all the rest of the garbage, but if E. Micheal Jones is right about this, there was nothing accidental about the destruction of black communities.

Video games were better. Hey, it was something.

The cultural contribution of blacks was infinitely greater then than it is now. Jazz in particular was a great art form, or at least a serious one. You could seriously put an Art Tatum or a John Coltrane in the same breath as a Mozart or a Beethoven. Many black musicians of that era were also capable of genuine soulful expressions:

That to me demonstrates that blacks only suffered a physical oppression, not a mental or a spiritual one, at least not fundamentally. Now it is the other way around. They are no longer oppressed either by the law or the state, but their minds and souls have been completely destroyed, just as the mind and soul of whites have.

High IQ. Blacks did have it better back then. Thank God I am not african american but just straight african. Both blacks and whites have succumbed to degeneracy.

>>tfw I will never be a CIA operative trafficking drugs into Florida in order to raise money to btfo commies in South America

Feels bad man, the 80s were awesome and has aesthethics like no other era.

You should have added multiple replies, I would've chose all except now, but man I love the 80s so much. The music, the cars, the lifestyle. I wish time stopped in 1990. Too bad I was born in early 2000.
>>tfw I will never be a CIA operative trafficking drugs into Florida in order to raise money to btfo commies in South America

Feels bad man, the 80s were awesome and has aesthethics like no other era.

Last edited:
What do you like about that time ?
The music, freedom of expression, early internet culture. Other times to me look really restrictive on what people could be and still have friends/live life. In the 90s, it was like, anyone could be a nerd, a skater, a mall goth, a metalhead, a thug, a weird furry on the internet. it seems like a dream land.

The music, freedom of expression, early internet culture. Other times to me look really restrictive on what people could be and still have friends/live life. In the 90s, it was like, anyone could be a nerd, a skater, a mall goth, a metalhead, a thug, a weird furry on the internet. it seems like a dream land.

That's actually an interesting take on it. I spent being age 20-30 in the 90's and I think there are things you need to consider though.

Third wave feminism and systematic political correctness erupted in the 90's. If you want a place where you actually could say what the fuck you want and be what you want, especially stuff that would get you kicked out of your job today on the accusation of "sexism" and/or "racism", the 80's would better fit the bill. In essence, in the 80's, masculinity wasn't punished simply for existing. This, however, began to be the case in the 90's.

Computer games may have been at a pinnacle of creativity in the 90's, but digital media came at a cost. The 90's was the decade when people began retreating into basements in front of a screen and not living life. In the 80's, by contrast, your life experience was still analog and real.

The basic mode of the 80's was "reaction" to anything sixties leftie; the basic mode of the 90's was a misplaced nostalgia (actually begun as an ironic joke by Gen Xers) for 60's and 70's culture, soon to degrade though into an insane radical leftism (especially among people who were too young to have been there themselves). In that sense we still live in the world that the 90's created. So if SJW stuff irritates you, and you'd rather live in a world where not a single high school girl would want to self identify as a feminist due to it being so damn unhip and out of fashion, the 80's again mogs the 90's.

The "reactive" mode of the 80's also influenced music, fashion, movies and anything else that belongs to popular culture. This is a matter of personal taste to be sure, but if you prefer tight pencil skirts, high heels and 40's and 50's derived elegance to dirty flower embroidered flares and straight hair on girls, the 80's would rather be your cup of tea. Personally, I think music was better in the 80's too, considered that the 90's was so throughly whiny and had such an exhausted vibe to it throughout. By comparison, I'd say that if the 80's was an energetic decade that allowed people to be happy and glitzy, the 90's was like a party that had been dragging on for too long, and no attempt at blowing renewed life into it would prove successful.

Last edited:
Third wave feminism and systematic political correctness erupted in the 90's.

That stuff was brewing for decades under the surface. Third wave feminism had already taken over academia in the 70s, and political correctness was rampant through the 80s, but it was just kept slightly under the surface. What happened in the 90s is that this stuff just started to pop out in the open everywhere, and modern SWJs are product of that generation.

Now if you consider 1984 was written in 1948, you know all this must have been old even then. The rise of Hitler is explained entirely by the way this stuff was sweeping over Germany during the Weimar days. This battle has a long, long history.

I would choose none they're all trash.

That stuff was brewing for decades under the surface. Third wave feminism had already taken over academia in the 70s, and political correctness was rampant through the 80s, but it was just kept slightly under the surface. What happened in the 90s is that this stuff just started to pop out in the open everywhere, and modern SWJs are product of that generation.

Now if you consider 1984 was written in 1948, you know all this must have been old even then. The rise of Hitler is explained entirely by the way this stuff was sweeping over Germany during the Weimar days. This battle has a long, long history.

Fair enough. To an extent.

This stuff also waxes and wanes with decades and generations.

How old are you?

I'd say you're right about PC brewing under the surface in the 80's, but it's still a big difference to have it break out in the open, shatter the constitutional framework of civil society and position itself as the uncontested hegemon of discourse.

Last edited: