Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jesus Christ IT isn’t even trying anymore with the fake accounts it makes

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
C986D297 7F88 4706 A4B2 C3502D626DF6

They think all incels talk like Dwight from The Office or some shit Just Lol. And don’t get me started on the fact that they named the fake account “slutrapistcel”

This “incel” is just so over the top. It’s like those horror movies that are full of cheesy effects and gratuitous violence.

What a joke and they call themselves normal' well adjusted adults lol

What a joke and they call themselves normal' well adjusted adults lol
I know. What do they even gain from posting this blatantly fake stuff? I literally don’t understand.

I have never seen anyone from this website text like that. JFL it looks fake as fuck

looks like something i would've wrote on some message board as an edgy teenager

I know. What do they even gain from posting this blatantly fake stuff? I literally don’t understand.
Updoots. It’s good for their nonexistent self-esteem.

There are at least 2 users there that make these falseflag screenshot at least 8 times a day in a shitty dead sub. Talk about mental illness.

View attachment 426738

They think all incels talk like Dwight from The Office or some shit Just Lol. And don’t get me started on the fact that they named the fake account “slutrapistcel”

This “incel” is just so over the top. It’s like those horror movies that are full of cheesy effects and gratuitous violence.
I say a lot of edgy shit on here, but i’m not even really violent nor do I support any violence. A lot of the edgy shit I say is out of enragement or venting. I just want society to improve in the aspect of reparing the unfair dating market, to stop being so unfair towards men, and to return to traditional values. So, I don’t know why so many IT folks think that every incel is this serial killer rapist caricature.

There are at least 2 users there that make these falseflag screenshot at least 8 times a day in a shitty dead sub. Talk about mental illness.
Yeah one of them is that danigirl person and I cant remember the other one. All they do is screenshot incels that all magically have 0 day old accounts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back