Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (JESTERMAXXING) i made a suicide joke in class today.

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
Cucked post TRIGGER WARNING

It was english peroid(KIDS.IS STOPPED READING), we had this sheet we were supposed to complete with "things that would make your soul free :soy: :soy: :soy: " or smth i already forgot.

My classmates wrote stuff. Some serious. Some not.

Some awnsers ranged from:
-Be happier
-Wake up with a smile on your face
-Help others in need

To some joke awnsers like:
-Drink alcohol
-Get money
-Go to a stripclub
(FUCKING CHAD WROTE THAT AND PEPOLE LAUGHED. IF I WROTE THAT I WOULD BE EXPELLED THE FUCKING TEACHER LAUGHED ASAWELL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:)
-Beat up X

Obviously most joke awnsers were writen by boys. And foids wrote "live laugh love!" type beat kinda shit.

I wrote down "hang myself"(to jestermaxx because i have no fucking shame or diginity left. Sorry brocels). And atleast pepole laughed. Either out of pity or they geniuenly thought i was funny, i jestermaxxed.

The teacher was like "OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT:foidSoy:?!?!???"

Im fucking my reputation. Its so pitiful. Its over for imsohungryforfemaleatentionthatevenafemalecrushingallmyselfesteemwouldmakemehappycels.

I discovered You can change the color and font of text 'n SHIET

靜夜思
床前明月光
疑是地上霜
舉頭望明月

低頭思故鄉

brutal that no one cares

brutal that no one cares
No once cares about retrded autistic 5sub balkan makes
200.gif

Dnr cause class

Kids.is

Good job at being so low inhib my brocel. Be careful though as depending on the school system that you are enrolled at, they may require some sort of intervention when you make those kinds of references, even if they are in jest as not taking action could impose vicarious liability on them if you were to go and rope.

Good job at being so low inhib my brocel. Be careful though as depending on the school system that you are enrolled at, they may require some sort of intervention when you make those kinds of references, even if they are in jest as not taking action could impose vicarious liability on them if you were to go and rope.
They would've had the SRO interrogate this nigga about if he's planning a school shooting if this happened in America. Just lol.

Im not gonna relly in the school system to much. If i do, im gonna become a wagelsave and betabuxxer

They would've had the SRO interrogate this nigga about if he's planning a school shooting if this happened in America. Just lol.
I am(NO IM NOT JK IN MINECRAFT FRIENDLY VIDEO GAME FUN FUN FUN)
3bafe5275b04f6d799f2f1a4eeab554c

And my pfp Says the same thing
D65eff85b0e6645e7d2e2e9d3943da3e960x960x1

True, there would have been a SWAT team waiting in the parking lot if that were the case.

Im not gonna relly in the school system to much. If i do, im gonna become a wagelsave and betabuxxer
Well unfortunately it is the best option you have to statusmaxx and moneymaxx unless you are some sort of genius entrepreneur like the jew Zuckerberg or Elon Musk and can go and pitch an idea to investors.

True, there would have been a SWAT team waiting in the parking lot if that were the case.
I once threw a chair at a classmate and the police came and fucking threatend me with 24h arrest. I am a threat to soyciety :society: :society: :society:

Well unfortunately it is the best option you have to statusmaxx and moneymaxx unless you are some sort of genius entrepreneur like the jew Zuckerberg or Elon Musk and can go and pitch an idea to investors.
I am planning to studymaxx and go to a nice college. Its gonna turn out shit for me either way but college is better than McDonald's fr

Dont jestermax bro. I did it and regret it now. They wont remember you after school

Dont jestermax bro. I did it and regret it now. They wont remember you after school
I read your post on jestermax. I know im not supposed to, but im so used to it. Idk If im a cuck and get laughed at. At least pepole pay attention to me. I dont care If girls laugh at me

I read your post on jestermax. I know im not supposed to, but im so used to it. Idk If im a cuck and get laughed at. At least pepole pay attention to me. I dont care If girls laugh at me
At the end its your decision but be aware that if you are sub5 people will not laugh at your joke but they will laugh at you. While you are thinking how their life is like after you are done with school they have completely forgot you

I had a culinary arts class as an elective in high school, once I made a joke about how it should be female only cause the kitchen was a woman's place and got a referral to the VP kek

I am planning to studymaxx and go to a nice college. Its gonna turn out shit for me either way but college is better than McDonald's fr
Yes indeed brocel. Just be sure to go into a degree program that offers you some realistic chance of gainful employment once you come out the other end. Don't go in to social services, psychology, sociology, history, philosophy, English or really any of the liberal arts. Criminal justice is a good discipline to study, particularly if you don't have the mathematical or scientific aptitude for STEM.

Deadlyseriousmaxxing, more like.

jfl 'make your soul free'

normies are so slavish that they pretend that being happy slaves makes them free

They are all slaves

I had a culinary arts class as an elective in high school, once I made a joke about how it should be female only cause the kitchen was a woman's place and got a referral to the VP kek
Bruh

Yes indeed brocel. Just be sure to go into a degree program that offers you some realistic chance of gainful employment once you come out the other end. Don't go in to social services, psychology, sociology, history, philosophy, English or really any of the liberal arts. Criminal justice is a good discipline to study, particularly if you don't have the mathematical or scientific aptitude for STEM.
Thank You brocel

Based FormatCel

This is me during my teenage. I jestermaxxed and guess what still alone everyone else fked eachother.

Fkn brutal man.

I will repay nature for making me a joke out of myself and so shall you.

This is me during my teenage. I jestermaxxed and guess what still alone everyone else fked eachother.

Fkn brutal man.

I will repay nature for making me a joke out of myself and so shall you.
I make myself a clown because thats the only thing i can do to not get bullied

Won't read, just stopped by to say I hate young people, all young peoples should be killed, mandatory post partum abortion of anyone born after the year 1999.

Won't read, just stopped by to say I hate young people, all young peoples should be killed, mandatory post partum abortion of anyone born after the year 1999.
[B][I][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]I HATE THE ANTICHRIST[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B] [FONT=times new roman][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I] I HATE INCELS.IS I HATE KIDS.IS I HATE HAYALIM ALMONIM [/I][/B][/COLOR] [I][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]I HATE THE CASTE SYSTEM[/COLOR][/B][/I][/FONT]

At the time you may feel happy for making the joke but the happiness was shortlived.