Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jerry Liu finally took the blackpill

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
For an Ivy League educated truecel, he's pretty dumb not to take it sooner, but I'm glad he did. And all it took was for him to Chadfish. I love how thourough he is in his Chadfishing. He clearly shows, the HUNDREDS of matches that a typical Chad would get, HUNGRY for him, and that he could say any random fucking thing, and also do one word openers, make creepy complements to their breasts, and consistently get enthusiastic results.

:feelsgah: still thinks he's a normie looks level though . . .

The tinderpill is the redpill destroyer.

About time he left mgtow and joined us

About time he left mgtow and joined us

His face has the latent potential of incel sainthood. He just needs to dedicate himself to the cause like St. Hamudi. I like how there is a shift from light in the first video, to being in a dark room in part 2. This foreshadows his inevitable self destruction from romantic deprivation.

Last edited:
His face has the latent potential of incel sainthood. He just needs to dedicate himself to the cause like St. Hamudi. I like how there is a shift from light in the first video, to being in a dark room in part 2. This foreshadows his inevitable self destruction from romantic deprivation.

Yes. I've been following him for some time. He is a well spoken guy. But i can alrdy sense the inevitable descent into darkness. Would be nice to have a ricecel joker tbh ngl.

He's also admitted in his earlier videos to playing hard to get and a girl being more interested.in him because of that. Not sure if true or gigacope.

its over for his head shape

Yes. I've been following him for some time. He is a well spoken guy. But i can alrdy sense the inevitable descent into darkness. Would be nice to have a ricecel joker tbh ngl.

He's also admitted in his earlier videos to playing hard to get and a girl being more interested.in him because of that. Not sure if true or gigacope.
gigacope dude. GIGAcope. He seems like he exaggerates or imagines interest when there clearly is none. I notice this a lot with confident asians.

gigacope dude. GIGAcope. He seems like he exaggerates or imagines interest when there clearly is none. I notice this a lot with confident asians.

I still wouldnt call him ugly. But he does look incel tier in 2019. At least now hes on the right path and can finally come to terms with his situation.

I still wouldnt call him ugly. But he does look incel tier in 2019. At least now hes on the right path and can finally come to terms with his situation.

He has a lot of potential to blackpill effectively, especially that he is a public figure, that is articulate, and is a bit shameless, and even has a journalistic/media background. I'd love to see him collab with FaceandLMS someday.

He seems like a good guy but was coping extra hard if for one second he thought he was my tow and not one of us. Welcome home Jerry.

I remember this guy. I think he was about mgtow and redpill. guess you can lie to yourself only for too long.

He seems like a good guy but was coping extra hard if for one second he thought he was my tow and not one of us. Welcome home Jerry.

He was on that mgtow cope for some time. But in 2019, the blackpill rises. It's hard to cope with mgtow when you see these giga blackpills.

Thanks to tinder ofcourse which is a blackpill gold mine.

I made a thread about his video " dating tips to incels" a year ago. The Redpill is a massive cope. If you have shitty genes, there's nothing you can do to improve your chances with wymen