Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jennifer Hoes, the woman who married herself

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Jennifer Hoes at her self-wedding in Haarlem ( :lul: ), The Netherlands, 2003.

KARL ZIPSER: Jennifer, why did you marry yourself?

JENNIFER HOES: I married myself at the moment I was prepared to embrace my own life and agree on the responsibilities that come with that. I married myself at the age my father died, I decided not to stay in the shade of his death at thirty.

KARL ZIPSER: Is it not a bit self-centered to marry yourself?

JENNIFER HOES: I believe if a person is loyal to him- or herself, he or she he has more to offer to others — to be active, straight and involved in relationships. Therefor, by no means, is marrying yourself a self-centered act. In my wedding I needed my family and friends there as my witnesses and it was also a celebration of my relationships and intentions with them.

Hilarious. We incels may be lonely loser virgins but we're not desperate enough to marry ourselves. That's foid behavior.

Prolly is born with hypervision that sees all men as unworthy, even chads as subhuman. Never begun

This is all evidence of the modern pandemic of narcissism, except that the foid in the OP characterizes her self-absorption as her being in touch with her own "ego," and therefore well-adjusted, because being dependent upon nobody but herself is what helps her develop and sustain relationships in the first place.

This is, of course, completely illogical and counterfactual, but it's how the field of psychology runs cover for a narcissistic culture at large (a culture which it immensely profits from, for example with therapy programs, where your narcissism is commodified and you can enjoy having full attention as you talk about yourself).

Only a woman could be so arrogant as to marry herself

She's been huffing way too any of her own farts

Even chad is no longer good enough

Hilarious. We incels may be lonely loser virgins but we're not desperate enough to marry ourselves. That's foid behavior.
This. And soyciety doesn't even call out her ridiculous behavior.

This. And soyciety doesn't even call out her ridiculous behavior.
According to soyciety, she is brave and courageous to do such a thing!

It is impossible for women to be considered narcissists even though this is the literal definition of narcissistic behavior.

Probably got pumped and dumped by too many Chads as they wouldn't commit to her for a LTR.

>Hoes

lol, God called it from day 1

When the cope is too strong

People are Up their own Ass

Whats new.

At least her name fits :lul:

Correction: she couldn't get Chad so now she's marrying herself.,
Can you blame chad. No men wants a bitch with that much of an ego. At least chads never cared for her.