Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @JBWmaxxing in Japan

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
NOOOOOOOO my plans

I was hoping it would work, also I always assumed Ganguro all liked black men
Well Chads.co next stop North Korea :chad:

1% of chads fucks all women worldwide

NOOOOOOOO my plans

I was hoping it would work, also I always assumed Ganguro all liked black men
That girl with the SpongeBob top is so fucking hot.

Btw: "They want to keep the subculture alive as long as they can"... Only because foreigners like that style. Unfortunately, Chad only.

What the fuck is this shit? Chads are really going out their way to go to Japan so normal whites don’t have a chance anymore? Is this really a thing? Throw them all into a fucking volcano or let me beat the shit out of them myself.

@IncelCream Do you think I could ascend there as 3/10 5'10" 176lbs (15% body fat) framemogger?

Btw: "They want to keep the subculture alive as long as they can"... Only because foreigners like that style. Unfortunately, Chad only.
Nah, jbwmaxxers are looking for their pure innocent trad waifu. That's why most of these girls who dress like white sluts date Japs.

Nah, jbwmaxxers are looking for their pure innocent trad waifu. That's why most of these girls who dress like white sluts date Japs.
According to this video, these girls are not popular and the only positive attention they receive are from foreigners. I don't think that Chad from Chadstraila wants muh pure waifu.
Same height as me
Do you gymmaxx?

The one in the orange dress is terrifying

According to this video, these girls are not popular and the only positive attention they receive are from foreigners. I don't think that Chad from Chadstraila wants muh pure waifu.
Chad from Chadstralia is not going to Japan to date gooks :lul::lul::lul:

These gyarus mostly date Changs, pretty sure the average Jap whore is more likely to date jbwmaxxers than them.

Chad from Chadstralia is not going to Japan to date gooks :lul::lul::lul:

These gyarus mostly date Changs, pretty sure the average Jap whore is more likely to date jbwmaxxers than them.
I talked with a 7/10 heightmogger about Japan and the first thing he asked me if noodlewhores are down to fuck with foreigners. He also asked me if white dudes have an advantage over ricecels. Normies/Chads/Chadlites know about JBW and many white dudes (including chads) have yellow fever.

JBW doesn’t work there well. A 6.5/10 dude I know went there and didn’t get anything. He came back and saying shit like “They’re racist dude” or “We just couldn’t connect because of language barrier bro, but I could tell she was into me”.

The coping never ends for normies

I talked with a 7/10 heightmogger about Japan and the first thing he asked me if noodlewhores are down to fuck with foreigners. He also asked me if white dudes have an advantage over ricecels. Normies/Chads/Chadlites know about JBW and many white dudes (including chads) have yellow fever.
If he's actually a Chad he can just fuck noodles at home, no need to go to Asia.

If he's actually a Chad he can just fuck noodles at home, no need to go to Asia.
There are no noodles in Goymany.
JBW doesn’t work there well. A 6.5/10 dude I know went there and didn’t get anything. He came back and saying shit like “They’re racist dude” or “We just couldn’t connect because of language barrier bro, but I could tell she was into me”.

The coping never ends for normies
JBW is a cope for delusional ethnics.

Lol even chads are having to do seamaxx, it's really over for mayocels

I lived in Japan for a few years. It's not just GigaChads from Australia, but GigaChads from all of the world including lots of European GigaChads that are all over the place there, all over the bars. Japanese guys rarely go out because they know it never began for them.

There's a reason Japan is the incel capital of the world with the "herbavor" movement, it's because the women wait years and pine after the GigaChads from all over the world. I've seen regular Chads and Chadlites that bought a plane ticket thinking they were going to ascend with a Japanese Stacy get rejected by 5s in Japan, and get nothing but rejection until their plane trip home. One 5 was complaining about how they can't find a guy, and about How the European GigaChad didn't want a relationship after the best one night stand she ever experienced with a 6'6" 300 lbs of muscle European gigaChad that Mogged everything, and how they're lonely.

Most japanese women are single, but not for lack of plenty of options. They just career max and wait around for their chance with European GigaChad. The Chads in the video look like accessories they keep around to keep them entertained, but don't sleep with them while they wait for GigaChad. If you've never seen one, they're real, and they're plowing through hoards of desperate patiently waiting women as you read these words.

It's funny as fuck because Chadlites go to japan thinking it's going to be easy, only to get rejected by thousands of women and return home defeated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back