Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBWmaxxer gets kicked out of basketball tournament because he's too tall

JFL, I never realised this, Filos absolutely love basketball almost as much as currys love cricket. Filipinos are essentially all manlets, I have never come across one taller than 5’10” ever. Probably explains why they aren’t successful in basketball despite liking it so much

The fact a 6'3 white guy has to go to the Philippians to get pussy show's how fucking over it is:feelsbadman:

JFL, I never realised this, Filos absolutely love basketball almost as much as currys love cricket. Filipinos are essentially all manlets, I have never come across one taller than 5’10” ever. Probably explains why they aren’t successful in basketball despite liking it so much
I saw a tiktok once of a 6'2 Filip

Their basketball team is full of hapas and still sucks ass jfl.

First off all start the sentence with brag about height.

What a retard avg height there is 5ft 6

Good, whites should not invade ethnic spaces

I want to personally meet this cumskin and cut off both of his legs with a kampilan (in v-ray render engine).

Now that 6'3 basketball playing Chads are sexpating in Phillipines too it's overrrrrr for passportmaxxingcels

Now that 6'3 basketball playing Chads are sexpating in Phillipines too it's overrrrrr for passportmaxxingcels

I knew it since passport bros became a thing, its much harder to run the JBW game in those countries.

My chadlite fish is struggling now in those countries, while 3-4 years ago he had no issues and even got nudes from n00dles occsionlly.

Normies ruin everything, ruin our hobbies, ruin our colture and now even our sex options.

Jfl in America 6'3 would be considered short for basketball. Average Murican basketball aspirant is between 6'6 to 7'0.

Fuck crackers rape crackers burn crackers impale crackers sodomize and mutilate crackers cannibalize crackers stick dogs on crackers behead crackers pour acid in crackers face rip out crackers organs while they are alive shoot up a gathering of crackers in the chips isle at the super market

Men under 6' face absolute filtering in dating every second of their lives but this 6'+ guy is in shambles posting on Reddit from being asked to stay out a ball game he'll unfairly dominate, for a day.

American sports (football, basketball, baseball) are the cruelest ones as they are all designed to weed out small men: they require far more strength than dexterity and force everyone to play together without weight classes.

Last edited:
American sports (football, basketball, baseball) are the cruelest ones as they are all designed to weed out small men: they require far more strength than dexterity and force everyone to play together without weight classes.
True. Interestingly enough height seems to be much less of an advantage in soccer despite also being a very physical sport.

True. Interestingly enough height seems to be much less of an advantage in soccer despite also being a very physical sport.
Countries that are not America play sports made accessible by equalizing factors. Soccer and hockey require extended amounts of locomotion. Net-and-wall games (tennis) avoid direct contact and center around skillful manipulation of a ball, usually even with the addition of a racquet. Combat sports have weight classes. Cricket is limited to Indians. Sumo requires lifelong dedication to a fringe body-type. American sport (and society in general) is uniquely oriented towards finding the biggest and tallest men at the expense of everyone else.

Last edited:
Countries that are not America play sports made accessible by equalizing factors. Soccer and hockey require extended amounts of locomotion. Net-and-wall games (tennis) center around skillful manipulation of a ball, usually with a racquet. Combat sports have weight classes. Cricket is limited to Indians. Sumo requires lifelong dedication to a fringe body-type. American sport (and society in general) is uniquely oriented towards finding the biggest and tallest men at the expense of everyone else.
Despite all their propaganda America seems to be the country least occupied with fairness and equal opportunity. What do they call it? "Rugged individualism" aka brutal selection and genocide of inferior men.

Oh no the 6 foot 3 guy experienced heightism walk a mile in my shoes

Based Filipinos

6'3" in phulipines is a giant heightmog, he will be cheating in the game

it's like putting a feather weight fighter with a heavy weight fighter and thinking it's fair

6'3" in phulipines is a giant heightmog, he will be cheating in the game

it's like putting a feather weight fighter with a heavy weight fighter and thinking it's fair
Why do you think they go there in the first place? They just want to mog and dunk on subhuman manlets :feelsugh:

I've seen 6ft Filipinos before, even those that are high school students.

I remember in middle school, there was this half white half spic mongrel who was objectively one of the worst basketball players out of all the people that played during lunch break, but since he towered over most people, all he had to do was stand near the net and get the rebound and nobody can stop him.

Last edited:
Gigabased filipinos

instead of playing basketball in europe/US where his height would be on the shorter side and put him in hard mode, he decides to go to dwarf country, wonders why they ban him from playing and don't let him ruin the fun for everybody else

Honestly this rule probably was invented so that niggers that are tall and play basketball, but not good enough for NBA wouldn't replace locals in their PINOYBA equivalent

Last edited:
instead of playing basketball in europe/US where his height would be on the shorter side and put him in hard mode, he decides to go to dwarf country, wonders why they ban him from playing and don't let him ruin the fun for everybody else

Honestly this rule probably was invented so that niggers that are tall and play basketball, but not good enough for NBA wouldn't replace locals in their PINOYBA equivalent
You can say the same about SEAmaxxers in general. They would be incels or LTNs in their home country but go to countries full of ugly midgets they can mog :feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back