Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW will only get stronger in the future

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
in 2040 US will be ethnic majority, WASPs are already minority and they will be even bigger scarcity a couple decades later
West will be filled with lower class mutts and ethnics doing shit tier jobs while aryans and wasps holding the important positions of power in the society.

immigration to west will keep increasing due to population boom in africa and asia. more and more people in those countries will have access to internet and realize the big gap between their shithole and west in terms of life quality and how superior whites are.

being white will be even bigger sign of status 10-20 years later.

brutal
it's over

:feelsbadman::feelscry:
Well if 2040 ever rolls around and I'm an unsuccessful virgin I would know that it's time to rope.

The future is looking bleak tbh

The future is looking bleak tbh
im done anyways
by then i will be 40yo

but i feel for dudes like @rafaelvicuna3
16-17yo ethnics here
when they hit 25, the JBW will be in full force

it's so fucking over

im done anyways
by then i will be 40yo

16-17yo ethnics here

it's so fucking over
It is better not to think about the far future

Nobody can predict what 2040 will look like.
Therell be genetic engineering, artificial wombs, legit sexbots...
Hell the singularity might take over and well live under robot communism.

Wrong you low IQ ethniq

in the future whites will be enslaved by the nigger hordes

I guess the silver lining to this post is that we also won't be forced to look at white people as much. Everytime we go out we won't be filled with jealousy and envy of white people since we'll be surrounded by ethnics.

it is probably true that the silver lining of the west becoming a teeming cesspool of ethnic subhumans that it will be much easier to get an ethnic gf as a whitecel due to the exotic factor

Thanks OP i now have a designated rope time frame to work off of

The ideal might change. Whites are a high status majority now. The desire and sexual selection will only continue if they maintain their status. Who knows what will happen in 50 to a hundred years

Nobody can predict what 2040 will look like.
Therell be genetic engineering, artificial wombs, legit sexbots...
Hell the singularity might take over and well live under robot communism.
I think we can more safely trust well documented demographic trends rather than full on robot communism.

Hot males get pussy no matter what.

The ideal might change. Whites are a high status majority now. The desire and sexual selection will only continue if they maintain their status. Who knows what will happen in 50 to a hundred years
Let's hope they lose that status

The ideal is genetic and inherent. People have desired features such as tall noses and pale skin before ever interacting with Europeans. Race pill threads have also revealed that European features are seen as attractive even by those out of the influence of the western world.

Swallow the black pill and stop being a coping cuck with your status bullshit. Whites are high status BECAUSE of their looks.

Wrong you low IQ ethniq

in the future whites will be enslaved by the nigger hordes
There will be a race war in the US before that happens. Blacks would be exterminated within 6 weeks. Most live in the cities and are dependent on truck deliveries for their food.

There will be a race war in the US before that happens. Blacks would be exterminated within 6 weeks. Most live in the cities and are dependent on truck deliveries for their food.

LOL. Noggers would slaughters low T nerdics

You still didnt answer to my question. Would you kill your mother for 3+ points in your rating

Maybe so but more ethnics means more chance of getting an ethnic gf.

LOL. Noggers would slaughters low T nerdics
Low IQ post, nogs rarely if ever practice shooting and never wear vests, they would be met with fire amd fury the likes of which has never been seen before

You still didnt answer to my question. Would you kill your mother for 3+ points in your rating
I didnt get any notification

tough question tbh
3+ is really tempting

im done anyways
by then i will be 40yo

16-17yo ethnics here

it's so fucking over

And you dare to call me a fakecel while claiming that 16 year olds are incels
im done anyways
by then i will be 40yo

16-17yo ethnics here

it's so fucking over

The U.S becoming an ethnic majority is a bad thing for white people and a good thing for ethnics, not the reverse. All evidence supports the opposite of your claims.

t. the guy who openly admit he REJECTED a girl before just because she was asian.

16yo ethnics are more incel than you.

It's over
It's going to be in 2040:

Either white or incel

The U.S becoming an ethnic majority is a bad thing for white people and a good thing for ethnics, not the reverse. All evidence supports the opposite of your claims.
care to link those evidence ?

I've gone through basically all the literature on Racial And Ethnic studies, polls, surveys, every data on every dating website under the sun.

pretty sure all the empirical evindence on my side

I fear that this trend will occur. I still want the US to be majorly European in ethnicity.