Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW should be renamed JBWAT; Just be white and tall(er)

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Turbo manlets would probably be treated the same in South East Asia as most of the native men there. Whenever I see AFWM couple pictures or videos the man is always much taller. Just be white works much better if you are tall or at least taller than the average south east Asian man. Part of the allure of a white man is the big domineering frame compared to the twinkcel Thai / fillipino men. When you're a manlet you lose out so much of this advantage. Someone who is white and tall will mog you so hard, even facially superior Thai men / fillipino men will mog you.

It's over for 5'5-5'7cels.

Maybe but this is only relevant in 3rd world shitholes, not anywhere in europe

Maybe but this is only relevant in 3rd world shitholes, not anywhere in europe
You must be new. Everyone knows JBW only applies in non-white countries.

Don't forget light hair and light eyes. Asian foids don't even consider you white if you don't have them.

Don't forget light hair and light eyes. Asian foids don't even consider you white if you don't have them.

I want an Asian waifu who appreciates my aryan features when you word it like that. A really submissive and gentle one with whitish skin. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN as things are.

Lol, Asian male white female just got on my train. JFL!

JBW works in Asia. JBWAT works on every square inch of the planet

cope, its be a certain height, being tall(er) is a cope.

White and tall is easy mode. Im willing to bet 99% of white and tall incels are either facially deformed (2/10), severe mentalcels (autists) or micropeniscels.

At 5ft7 only a robot or a djinn would be interested in me even if I surgerymaxxed...

i find this highly amusing when its_over, the fucking mascot of JBW was 5'7 with a bitch frame lmao.

Turbo manlets would probably be treated the same in South East Asia as most of the native men there. Whenever I see AFWM couple pictures or videos the man is always much taller. Just be white works much better if you are tall or at least taller than the average south east Asian man. Part of the allure of a white man is the big domineering frame compared to the twinkcel Thai / fillipino men. When you're a manlet you lose out so much of this advantage. Someone who is white and tall will mog you so hard, even facially superior Thai men / fillipino men will mog you.

It's over for 5'5-5'7cels.
More like just be white and not a manlet

Every "Just-Be-X"-Theory is wrong because you need far more than just one positive trait to attract the foids.
I

Every "Just-Be-X"-Theory is wrong because you need far more than just one positive trait to attract the foids.

Exactly. How is 90% of the forum able to reconcile "foids only want men from an unvarying and narrow stratum; this selectiveness is enabled by structural permissivity" (correct) and "anyone with X can get X type of foid" (retarded)?